Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

46 minutes ago, Steamboat1874 said:

Is that the kid from Bad News Bears?

Yeah, Jackie Early Haley.  Lives in San Antonio now actually.  I drunkenly referred to him as "Moocher" (from "Breaking Away") once and he didn't bat an eye /csb 

1 hour ago, crash_davis said:

Why isnt everybody beating the shit out of guy in the red jacket?  Selfish asshole. 

12 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

Ref just stood there.  Definitely the 70's

View from trucks perspective

Reveal hidden contents

JFMb.gif

" Just an hour into the New Year...and I already shit my pants."

Edited by Iceman

18 hours ago, Newy25 said:

You never want to root for someone to catch this virus.......

but I’d be lying if I said a small part of me would not laughing if all of those guys got really sick. 

Normally I'd agree with you, but that asshole's compound in in my county. Perhaps wishing them to all die in a fiery crash aboard his private jet, skid off the runway and burn his compound to the ground would be more appropriate.

7 hours ago, RPM said:

Normally I'd agree with you, but that asshole's compound in in my county. Perhaps wishing them to all die in a fiery crash aboard his private jet, skid off the runway and burn his compound to the ground would be more appropriate.

I totally agree with this especially if he skids far enough to take out Falwell.

11 hours ago, RPM said:

he uses his private jet to spread the word of god and serve his fellow man in the name of jesus.  pretty cynical of you to assume otherwise.