Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

His "lift" is very controversial in the strength community. It wasn't at an event sanctioned by any of the bodies, not in a contest. Just him at a gym. A great feat for sure, but didn't break any records they say.

I tend to agree. Not much different than me bragging to my gym bro's about my bench session last night.

You should find a fellow Surly poster from nearby to video you doing bench presses.
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, smuggs said:

His "sparring" is very controversial in the pugilist community. It wasn't at a gym supervised by any professional trainers. Just him at storage room/home office. A great feat for sure, but didn't accomplish any real training they say.

I tend to agree. Not much different than me bragging to my gym bro's about my Century BOB XL heavy bag session last night.

people and experts argue over the most nuanced shit. he could've trained underwater boxing dolphins. what mattered were the results. he knocked the fuck out of almost everyone. in his prime, he was fucking ferocious. the power of his punches is unreal. even at 53, i'm not sure any sane person would challenge him to a fight.

shit i think i just broke a few ribs watching him throw those 2 body blows.

Edited by crash_davis

On 5/2/2020 at 9:48 PM, Pato del Muerto said:

Sold his classic camaro and stopped Painting when he had a kid. Just gave up on life. 

I heard he swallowed his vomit during a test.

On 5/2/2020 at 7:06 AM, SHOOTER12 said:

You're right sir, and it would be by a wide, wide margin.

To think that he's 53(?) years old and moving and hitting like that is amazing.

He definitely still looks strong enough to bite the ears off a Gundark.

5 hours ago, purplepride95 said:

Yeah if I or any close friend was on that pad, Dumbass would take a beating.

3 hours ago, Bevo&Pevo said:

Notice the yellow main block come up and get close to operations cab.

I think someone just go fired.

9 hours ago, crash_davis said:

people and experts argue over the most nuanced shit. he could've trained underwater boxing dolphins. what mattered were the results. he knocked the fuck out of almost everyone. in his prime, he was fucking ferocious. the power of his punches is unreal. even at 53, i'm not sure any sane person would challenge him to a fight.

shit i think i just broke a few ribs watching him throw those 2 body blows.

My favorite Iron Mike story is him getting charged with assaulting two motorists. Mike was in the front car with his wife. The back car rear-ended the middle car, which rear-ended Mike’s car. Mike proceeded to express his displeasure with a kick and a punch. 
Can you imagine rear-ending someone on the road, then having the driver of that car turn out to be the baddest man on the planet, before he got any anger management training?  Dudes are lucky to be alive. 
https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/local/1998/12/02/tyson-pleads-no-contest-in-attack-on-two-motorists/36f8f62a-9720-42db-b8a7-110f6d2431c1/

6 hours ago, purplepride95 said:

That’s a LOL post, not a holy crap post. That’s the best LOL post in a while. 

edit: need link to that. Can’t get it off of the post. Needs to be shared. 

Edited by nnm

7 hours ago, purplepride95 said:

18 minutes ago, RPM said:

You see the little arrow at the top that says Share? Click that.

I put this in dumbass shit on Facebook thread without knowing it was here first. I do try to include the link though, because there is no link at the top that says share on my mobile browser.

• Like 2