Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

5 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Dude in the hat was so upset that he bailed

yeah no shit.. at first i thought he was gonna try to get the cripple in the car and off to the hospital, but he nope, nope, noped right outta there.

pretty sure the guy on crutches be dead

3 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

yeah no shit.. at first i thought he was gonna try to get the cripple in the car and off to the hospital, but he nope, nope, noped right outta there.

pretty sure the guy on crutches be dead

I took it as hat guy was going for vengeance.  when he opens the car door he reaches down to grab his gun; he chases down broken axle man and shoots him dead.  the cripple lives. 

10 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Apparently the sears tower has a flood and it went dark last night. It also has a face. The twitter shots of a darkened tower are pretty cool, take a look. Sucks about the whole flood tho

So the building turns into a robot?  I don't get it.

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Elevators seem to have the hardest time functioning. That must be the dumbest tech industry ever.

The word to look for is Otis. You want to get in an Otis, not a Chang.

• Like 1

thyssen-krupp is a big elevator company.  always gives me pause seeing their logo because the krupp name comes from the military industrial dynasty in germany that equipped the nazis in their quest for global domination.  but now they make elevators so it’s cool. 

Thyssenkrupp also makes stainless steel.  I know this because for the Rio Olympics, global tariffs & trade policies made it less expensive to mine ore in Brazil, send it to the USA to be refined into stainless steel, then send it back to Rio for use.

My brother was the chief field engineer for the refinery that was built in South Alabama.  As soon as the work was complete, the facility was put up for sale.

1 hour ago, futureman said:

thyssen-krupp is a big elevator company.  always gives me pause seeing their logo because the krupp name comes from the military industrial dynasty in germany that equipped the nazis in their quest for global domination.  but now they make elevators so it’s cool. 

just be careful with the venting...

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, ROFL BOX said:

Well, shit.

Do y'all think they made a bad move while backing down on that [ Sail / Sword / Marlin ]?

Image may contain: ocean, sky, outdoor, water and nature

It’s a marlin, pretty good size but by no means huge and if I remember right it happened in Panama. Captain really fucked up and was driving like a dumbass.

7 hours ago, futureman said:

I have bad news for you if you drive a Volkswagen, BMW, Honda, Mazda or Mitsubishi.

• Like 2