Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

23 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

hopefully I dont fuck this up.   I saw this vid as a reply to the vid nnm posted.

assuming I post correctly.  wood. absolutely wood

Pretty sure that's in reverse.  Reverse cowgirl?

• Haha 1

On 6/9/2020 at 2:56 AM, mulletpelini said:
  Reveal hidden contents

He lived.

I almost had that happen to me riding my Harley in Corpus on SPID in the mid 80's. Went over an overpass going 70 and it was a sea of brake lights. I stopped about a foot short of the car in front of me then hear squalling tires coming behind me. Luckily, the Chevy truck went right to the shoulder. It was a pucker moment.

18 hours ago, davidg said:

During my days on the 40 acres I looked into doing this to aggy bonfire.  But after talking to some guys who I knew did firedrops, (a) none were located nearby; (b) none wanted to lose their ticket for a prank; (c) the only fire droppers at the time who were nearby was an Army NG unit (no way you're getting them to drop on aggy) and (d) you'd probably wind up killing/injuring a bunch of aggy and spreading the fire all around.  

So instead, one of my accomplices in this endeavor took it upon himself to just go steal Reville from a back yard in Plano.  It was a much more simple elegant, and consequently, more successful plan.

Edited by Chad Fuck
  • Like 7

I'm glad you opted to aide and abed a simple dognapping as opposed to airborne mass-murder.  You remain a Longhorn gentlemen and scholar.  

Edited by Lobo

50 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Honestly, the decision was made for me. 

Did you look into a helicopter bucket?  That should alleviate the issue of the fast moving wall of water. 
bbd2561c3ab6d5f151b6c7cbffc7dcf6.jpg

of course if you don’t succeed in extinguishing the fire, you will have created aggy Hanukkah. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Like 2

Did you look into a helicopter bucket?  That should alleviate the issue of the fast moving wall of water. 
bbd2561c3ab6d5f151b6c7cbffc7dcf6.jpg

of course if you don’t succeed in extinguishing the fire, you will have created aggy Hanukkah. 

My reference to the Army NG unit was exactly the water bucket theory. Non starter. Too infiltrated by fake army.