Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

On 6/18/2020 at 9:22 AM, davidg said:

That natureismetal IG is great.  Its kinda obvious when you really think about it but this one hit me as Holy, shit!

Are we really supposed to believe facts from someone who would write "Their tongues weight as much as an elephant"?

19 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

2009 B12 Championship video?

38 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Maybe he thought a cartridge is one piece and that magically makes powder and a metal pill. 

Nope - It just came out easier than I thought it would. I shoot some, but I don't reload. 
Just hadn't seen it before - what is the point, to get the gunpowder out?

Sorry, it takes more than that to trigger me

1 hour ago, Wally Fairway said:

Nope - It just came out easier than I thought it would. I shoot some, but I don't reload. 
Just hadn't seen it before - what is the point, to get the gunpowder out?

Sorry, it takes more than that to trigger me

It called a kinetic bullet puller.  If you are reloading and mess up by loading an incorrect powder or too much/too little powder, etc,  you can use a bullet puller to disassemble the rounds and try again.  

The biggest danger in using one is probably your hearing from banging the thing on your workbench.  It is a good way to work out your frustration after realizing your powder measure is throwing light charges on your auto-progressive press.

Edited by davidg

4 hours ago, davidg said:

It called a kinetic bullet puller.  If you are reloading and mess up by loading an incorrect powder or too much/too little powder, etc,  you can use a bullet puller to disassemble the rounds and try again.  

The biggest danger in using one is probably your hearing from banging the thing on your workbench.  It is a good way to work out your frustration after realizing your powder measure is throwing light charges on your auto-progressive press.

I just use my teeth. 

That bird consumed a live mammal that weighed probably 1/3rd of its own weight in ten seconds and then took flight during swallowing.  I can't get up from the table and walk around for a solid ten minutes after I've had a bowl of cereal.  Pos rep to the seagull.  

That bird consumed a live mammal that weighed probably 1/3rd of its own weight in ten seconds and then took flight during swallowing.  I can't get up from the table and walk around for a solid ten minutes after I've had a bowl of cereal.  Pos rep to the seagull.  

You aren’t exactly telling the whole story.
301b7644256a19dfb8991b9b47b8dd28.jpg
  • Haha 1