Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

15 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

I don’t think paid hit men, like NY’s Iceman, should qualify as a serial killer.

I dunno. If I recall correctly, he also just randomly killed people, like a couple of asshole drivers and a dude who owed him money on Christmas day. To this guy killing someone was no different than eating a sandwich.

56 minutes ago, Born Burnt said:

I dunno. If I recall correctly, he also just randomly killed people, like a couple of asshole drivers and a dude who owed him money on Christmas day. To this guy killing someone was no different than eating a sandwich.

He was a psychopath, no doubt, but being paid for most of the killings does separate him from the classic serial killer who has little financial motivation. 

BTW I worked at New Jersey State Prison where the Iceman and his brother were both locked up for life. I talked with his brother Joe several times. Joe was serving life after stealing a 12 year old girl's dog, telling her he found it, and luring her up to the top of a five story building where he raped and beat her. He then threw her and the dog off the roof. The dog survived, the girl did not. 

Big surprise, he was just as much of human waste as his brother. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, honolulu horn said:

He was a psychopath, no doubt, but being paid for most of the killings does separate him from the classic serial killer who has little financial motivation. 

BTW I worked at New Jersey State Prison where the Iceman and his brother were both locked up for life. I talked with his brother Joe several times. Joe was serving life after stealing a 12 year old girl's dog, telling her he found it, and luring her up to the top of a five story building where he raped and beat her. He then threw her and the dog off the roof. The dog survived, the girl did not. 

Big surprise, he was just as much of human waste as his brother. 

Season 5 Wow GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

i read a true crime book about David Parker Ray, the NM guy. we had recently taken a driving vacation through NM and spent time in Truth or Consequences and Elephant Butte, i thought they were lovely, quaint little communities. how wrong i was 😳 this dude not only got other women to help him but also his own daughter. he used a camera and tv so he could make his victims watch live what he was doing to them. fuuuuck.

He’s good. 

Daaaamn! Had to look into it to see if he dead. Surprised he merely broke both legs....

Tommy Passemante
Title: "Construction Worker"
Known by his nickname "Street Bike Tommy", given for a failed stunt in which he attempted to jump his Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle into the foam pit but overshot, breaking both his legs. He functions as the comic relief member of the crew, and is commonly employed for stunts that are the most dangerous and require the least amount of talent, known as "zero-skill stunts".
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitro_Circus#The_Nitro_Crew

On 7/26/2020 at 10:36 PM, Born Burnt said:

Maryland has that covered. See post # 8365. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Parliament said:
1 hour ago, Sbbruin said:
I'm struggling with this. What am I watching?

An RPG just about hitting a guy. I think it's in Syria. Or Portland.

From what I read, it’s getting pretty shooty up in Austin, too. Portland doesn’t have anything on y’all.