Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

On 8/28/2020 at 10:57 AM, crash_davis said:

open water swimming sounds like a great idea. 

CGC Kimball

i have so many questions...

these people don't appear to be snorkeling or diving, they are just swimming? is this normal on cruise ships, they just let you jump in the ocean wherever? what kind of cruise ship is this anyway? how can none of them be wearing life jackets out in the middle of the ocean?? is shooting into the water SOP? 

1 hour ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Maybe. I know the Brazilian "moto-boys" drive like this thru Sao Paulo. One of the craziest things I've ever seen.

Most of northern S America Mopeds drives like this as well. In Colombia people in cars don’t use blinkers they just tap and nudge you with their cars. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, mchookem said:

i have so many questions...

these people don't appear to be snorkeling or diving, they are just swimming? is this normal on cruise ships, they just let you jump in the ocean wherever? what kind of cruise ship is this anyway? how can none of them be wearing life jackets out in the middle of the ocean?? is shooting into the water SOP? 

coast guard.

4 hours ago, Bigbend1812 said:

I’m sorry i couldn’t hear you over that camel toe. 

If the nips can’t open the bottles, her camel toe certainly toe.  

since finding out those bottles weren’t even twist-offs, I’m oddly aroused by her.  I’ve always liked a good nipple.

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

If the nips can’t open the bottles, her camel toe certainly toe.  

since finding out those bottles weren’t even twist-offs, I’m oddly aroused by her.  I’ve always liked a good nipple.

I'm thinking perhaps the cap may have been slightly pre-loosened.....but that's ok, I'll allow it.  That's not really the feature attraction here anyway.

Edited by Horns1
spelling error

7 hours ago, Horns1 said:

I'm thinking perhaps the cap may have been slightly pre-loosened.....but that's ok, I'll allow it. 

Good, because by the looks of that vag, the caps ain’t the only thing that’s been pre-loosened.   

I love that she needs more for her monthly clothes allowance ($135k), than she needs for her mortgage OR how much she wants to donate to charity....

I mean... if she wants to donate $125k to charity every month, how about you tone down on your monthly 900k entertainment by 125K?

oh yeah, I forgot, she earned that by being married.  And in this woke environment its not cool to talk about why a woman shouldnt get $23M a fucking year because she was married to one of the most influential producer/songwriter/ and headset making men on the planet

5 hours ago, 52-80 said:

$10,000 cant buy her new clothes every month?

No, no. Pay attention. She needs $135,000 for new clothes every month, and $10,000 to clean them.

But if you ask me, why bother cleaning them? Just wear your Armanis once and throw them away. Problem solved and you've just saved $10,000.