Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

da fuq. 

https://www.capetownetc.com/news/parents-cautioned-on-child-abductions-following-attempted-kidnapping/?fbclid=IwAR1xnCiqVK1VVZsH9MOOddEY2E5Kx5Es6LvU-XnxsvF1iYI5Oqhi8ZolBW0

Parents and guardians are urged to be extra cautious after a video showing a child almost being snatched from a restaurant was shared on social media.

A suspect was apprehended attempting to grab a child at a restaurant in Johannesburg on the evening of Thursday, September 10. He appeared in the Roodepoort Magistrate’s Court on Friday, September 11, on a charge of assault.

In a video shared courtesy of the Safeguard Security Team, a man is seen jumping over a balustrade and grabbing a child sitting with two other women. A woman grabs on to the child preventing the man from taking her, and then another man grabs hold of the suspect so he doesn’t get away. A scuffle then breaks out as the security guard and parents grab the child back, and the suspect is wrestled to the ground.

The suspect was arrested as his getaway car sped off.

“We have received increased reports of children being kidnapped at restaurants and shopping malls in the Johannesburg Northern suburbs,” the security company said.

1 hour ago, Ghost of LL said:

Dungeons And Dragons Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG

Based on the information Squish posted below..... this post takes an interesting turn with an unintended possible meaning.....

34 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

Here's his/her twitter page. And I say his/her because google translates part of the profile description as transvestite. 

https://twitter.com/MuQuanLuLu

5 hours ago, BlueGreySky said:

Reminds me of 2007ish Trinity University had a crazy play like that to win the game; buddy of mine was the QB.  I think that play won an espy.

2nd place to David Tyree's SB helmet catch but did win conference championship on that play. BB was a solid QB.