Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

5 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Did he leave his shoes in the middle of the street after they all ran off?

lulz. sure enough he/they did. one shoe flies off after he hits the wall. his buddies picked up his shoes but dropped both as they were running off.

i always wonder how fast a car has to be going to knock a person's shoes off. i now have my answer, about 15mph.

2 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

Brazil... no thanks

*cept their wimmins and their love of no-see-um bikinis and waxing....

i used to love brazilian wimmin in bikinis until i actually went to rio twice and saw the brazilian wimmin in thongs. yea there were hot ass wimmin in thongs, but there were just a many vic sized wimmin in thongs. can't unsee that shit.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

i used to love brazilian wimmin in bikinis until i actually went to rio twice and saw the brazilian wimmin in thongs. yea there were hot ass wimmin in thongs, but there were just a many vic sized wimmin in thongs. can't unsee that shit.

Yes, this. Walking Copacabana/Ipanema/Leblon beach in Rio sounds enticing. It isn’t. ALL the women are wearing the dental floss thongs. All of them. Think about your average Wal-Mart, and if you really want to see all those women in thongs, and the men in banana hammocks. That’s what it looks like. About 1 in 100 is something you want to see. 
I also stumbled across a nude beach in Norway once. The ratio is even worse on a nude beach. There is nothing nice to see there. Nothing at all. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Hate said:

Yeah, the manufacturing company I used to work from always stipulated “no China” on materials. There is a zero percent chance I would get on that ride.

Can't tell you the number of guys I've seen sitting on a paint can on a dirt floor welding shit together with "questionable" welding rod.