Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

2 hours ago, futureman said:

is that a breed of dog?  super mutt?  flooded with canine growth hormone? what’s the story ?

Mutt?!?!?  I'll wager his parents are more pure than yours.  

Edited by Lobo

On 2/5/2021 at 12:06 PM, crash_davis said:

In 1913, Suffragist Emily Davison committed suicide at the Epsom Derby by running in front of the horses (although whether she was actually trying to commit suicide is somewhat controversial).  She was trampled by King George V's horse.

It doesn't seem that this guy was trying to further a cause.

In 1913, Suffragist Emily Davison committed suicide at the Epsom Derby by running in front of the horses (although whether she was actually trying to commit suicide is somewhat controversial).  She was trampled by King George V's horse.
It doesn't seem that this guy was trying to further a cause.

Well, British Bobbies did not carry guns, and Craig James was not born yet, so she had limited options.
  • Haha 1

On 2/6/2021 at 1:20 PM, Storm the Field said:

That's a Turkish Kangal. Massive fuckers bred to keep wolves and jackals away from sheep.

Kangal-4.jpg

Thanks.  I was originally thinking Direwolf.  Massive fuckers who protect their humans from white walkers and other threats.

3 minutes ago, markstanco said:

On the shoulder on my way to work this morning. Guessing the white car was distracted and didn't see the parked 18 wheeler.
d2caf2889a80a74cdb149ae96df6f683.jpg

My client was parked on the side of the road when the reckless 18 wheeler backed into him! /The Texas Hammer

• Haha 1

On 1/25/2021 at 10:20 AM, crash_davis said:

DAMN! Like the end of the video of the other surfer flagging the support people that they may want to go pick up the rag doll in the break zone.

We were in Tahiti in 1982, and my brother and I were hanging with these Tahitians who took us to a couple of breaks mid-island that were pretty mellow and fun.  Then they drove us to Teahupo'o to show us the break.  They said no one had ever tried to surf it because it breaks right on top of the reef.  A few years later some locals finally paddled out, and the rest is history.

• Hook 'Em 1