Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

https://www.reddit.com/r/nextfuckinglevel/comments/n1s9ub/dodging_a_cashintransit_robbery_the_man_has_balls/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Here you go.

It was an attempt to hit a courier carrying phones. White ranger was hitting th courier. White Audi attacked the land cruiser. He rammed both cars but then got stuck ramming the Audi over a bollard. The Audi reversed after the first turn around on the highway and he tried to drive over them. But missed. No phones stolen. All bad guys ran away. No injuries. Land cruiser a bit sore.

We are all on community whatsapp groups linked to private security companies. They tend to share very quickly to keep the citizens in form of these types of situations.

This was a whatsapp from a friend who works for a cash in transit company called G4S.

They have these kinds of incidents on a weekly basis.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

4 hours ago, crash_davis said:

dude riding shotgun was absolutely totally and completely worthless.    get the gun up and ready (once the attack happens). fucking call someone for help while your driver is saving your ass

and i fully understand they are behind bullet resistant glass, but christ man. do something other than be a bump on a log

• Like 1

I was flying from India back to Houston.  Stopped in Dubai, dude got on the plane and sat next to me.

50's, probably healthiest looking dude his age I've ever seen, South African accent.

There was something just radiating off this dude--who was as calm/cool as cucumber--that somehow communicated very clearly that he wouldn't be someone you'd want to fuck with if you were feeling stupid.

Said he was going to the states, then back to SA.  I asked, "So what you do?"

He said, "Security."

Don't know why I asked it was obvious.

7 hours ago, crash_davis said:

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

https://www.reddit.com/r/nextfuckinglevel/comments/n1s9ub/dodging_a_cashintransit_robbery_the_man_has_balls/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Here you go.

It was an attempt to hit a courier carrying phones. White ranger was hitting th courier. White Audi attacked the land cruiser. He rammed both cars but then got stuck ramming the Audi over a bollard. The Audi reversed after the first turn around on the highway and he tried to drive over them. But missed. No phones stolen. All bad guys ran away. No injuries. Land cruiser a bit sore.

We are all on community whatsapp groups linked to private security companies. They tend to share very quickly to keep the citizens in form of these types of situations.

This was a whatsapp from a friend who works for a cash in transit company called G4S.

They have these kinds of incidents on a weekly basis.

Guy in passenger seat:

6c5.gif

5 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

dude riding shotgun was absolutely totally and completely worthless.    get the gun up and ready (once the attack happens). fucking call someone for help while your driver is saving your ass

and i fully understand they are behind bullet resistant glass, but christ man. do something other than be a bump on a log

The driver looks like Sean Connery.  

23 hours ago, crash_davis said:

C73D561B-3E2D-4C10-80DE-D0B045BAD578.gif.c524fe0d9af8cf0dd78a65e7edab0cf4.gif

19 hours ago, Augustus said:

I was flying from India back to Houston.  Stopped in Dubai, dude got on the plane and sat next to me.

50's, probably healthiest looking dude his age I've ever seen, South African accent.

There was something just radiating off this dude--who was as calm/cool as cucumber--that somehow communicated very clearly that he wouldn't be someone you'd want to fuck with if you were feeling stupid.

Said he was going to the states, then back to SA.  I asked, "So what you do?"

He said, "Security."

Don't know why I asked it was obvious.

Intl flight and “sat next to”...  no comprende. 

20 hours ago, Superhero said:

Not really a "Holy Shit", but didn't want to start a new thread for this.

I love LEGOs. Probably gonna get a box or 5 of LEGO Technics for my birthday.

When I first opened the video, I muttered to myself, "I ain't got time for 5 minutes of this."

By the end, I was like, "Ah, damn. It's already over?"

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, General Specific said:

She’s all grown up now!
43cfb421860201cabbcb2b488a2fbf39.jpg

BTW, this meme NFT just sold for $500,000

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/29/arts/disaster-girl-meme-nft.html

I've read / heard a lot about NFTs lately, and think bidders have more money than sense.

Me: Zoe Roth is a college senior now. Let's google her.

Me after googling her. Gaaah!

5 minutes ago, davidg said:

This girl is a college senior now and just sold a NFT of this pic for 500K.   

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/29/arts/disaster-girl-meme-nft.html

I understood zero of this other than in these digital times, you can get lots of real money from fake currency used to pay for a faked disaster photo made fake famous through use of internet memes. 

nothing is real anymore.

• Hook 'Em 2