Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

On 5/7/2021 at 1:46 PM, Superhero said:

Wonder how the video ended.

I noticed most of them are just slapping the hell out of the dude, except for black t-shirt dude coming in swinging at the 1:00 mark and again at 1:25. Cardigan guy came in strong at the end. White shirt dark stripe guy punches like a little bitch.

They pointed him to the best repair (medical) centre.

19 hours ago, futureman said:

that was a bad deal. he didn’t have insurance and needed some major surgeries. there was a gofundme but I don’t know how the situation turned out. 

Hard to believe that a physical specimen like that guy would get hurt in such a scenario. I'm guessing that might have been the first time he tried that, because his knees didnt even pretend to do their part . Equally surprised a top notch event like that didnt provide insurance. 

8 hours ago, markstanco said:
15 hours ago, clapclapclap said:
I hope this isn't too pie in the sky...

Not sure who the other plane was but it sounds like they should have been 1000 feet apart. And at a minimum 500. Somebody here needs to stop flying.

Well, they kinda did...stop flying.

On 5/5/2021 at 9:32 PM, Bullneck said:

That's Taipei 101 in the background.

would be more crazy if they had safety lines - they would be pulled out of the swing stage and hanging there, in danger of the stage coming by and wacking the fuck out of them

Been in a few windy situations in those, not as fun as it looks.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zeus said:

would be more crazy if they had safety lines - they would be pulled out of the swing stage and hanging there, in danger of the stage coming by and wacking the fuck out of them

Been in a few windy situations in those, not as fun as it looks.

narrator: it does not look fun 😳

you have to be fucking kidding me...

https://www.reddit.com/r/IdiotsInCars/comments/ncalyn/i_think_ive_found_the_winner_of_this_sub_drunk/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

old. from 2015, but first time i've seen it so it's news to me, dammit.

she is/was a party planner.

https://www.insideedition.com/10201-serve-booze-at-baby-showers-party-planner-wanders-onto-freeway-as-good-samaritans-rush-to

"Serve Booze at Baby Shower."

Edited by crash_davis