Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

Drugs?!? You’re kidding!

Mom Who Called 911 to Report Her Daughter Unresponsive Is Now Accused of Killing Her…

"There does appear to be a prior episode with this child having been exposed to drugs that resulted in her needing medical care. So, this is not, while the defendant may not have any prior criminal history, she certainly has a prior episode regarding the conduct of this nature, with the child," said Assistant Attorney General Lisa Bogue

5EEBBB97-7F14-4083-94EE-616BFF8B48EA.jpeg

3 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

Drugs?!? You’re kidding!

Mom Who Called 911 to Report Her Daughter Unresponsive Is Now Accused of Killing Her…

"There does appear to be a prior episode with this child having been exposed to drugs that resulted in her needing medical care. So, this is not, while the defendant may not have any prior criminal history, she certainly has a prior episode regarding the conduct of this nature, with the child," said Assistant Attorney General Lisa Bogue

5EEBBB97-7F14-4083-94EE-616BFF8B48EA.jpeg

"With two black eyes, your girl ain't that pretty."

Beastie_Boys_2009_(6184423405).jpg

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, honolulu horn said:

There is an incredible surf break just one mile from Seal Island. I surf there every time I'm in Cape Town. They have shark spotters on the hillside that alert the lifeguards on the beach, so I'm sure it's fine. 😬

tenor.gif

49 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

holy shit....

...a living, breathing, magic trick performing Neanderthal. Anyone know any anthropologists and geneticists? 

47 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Damn bro. That's harsh.

Dang that boy must be from the woods around Nastydouches

6 minutes ago, Hate said:

That’s even worse than I thought it would be. Those poor people had some horrifying final seconds of their lives.

And it doesn't show the 150 meter barrel roll down the mountain after it hit.

10 minutes ago, Hate said:

That’s even worse than I thought it would be. Those poor people had some horrifying final seconds of their lives.

1 minute ago, RPM said:

And it doesn't show the 150 meter barrel roll down the mountain after it hit.

I can't even imagine the horror. You're excited at the amazing views so and you are about to exit the gondola to more amazing views. All happy and then a second later, it's utter fear and hell. Damn. Poor people and their families. I can't imagine watching that footage if one of my family members was onboard.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-57252289.amp

Three arrested for overriding emergency brake mechanism.

that's all kinds of fucked up. shit like this is the reason why i will never step foot on a traveling carnie ride. i don't imagine those methhead operators give two shits about safety protocols and shit. for these dipshits to be this negligent is an entirely different story. 

• Hook 'Em 1

12 hours ago, brakeman said:

there is just so much here. nom nom.                                               

I had a roommate that could do that in less than a minute but only that golden window when we came back after drinking at 2:30am