Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

We now know that Hydraulic fracturing does not cause the sun to emit massive plasma flares, but rather Hyperion fracturing...where we have damaged the Greek Titan God of the Sun and this is him lashing out in anger.  

22 hours ago, ROFL BOX said:

If the next 30 seconds didn't involve the pole snapping in 1/2 or the line breaking off, then I def. want to see how this ends.

sadly, it never went that far. lure wasn't set and was sent flying out of the fishes mouth and water. that wouldn't been one hell of a fight. no way that rod and line could've landed that fish.

that is well's catfish. supposedly that's a medium sized one. i'd hate to see a large one. 

here's the video.

Edited by crash_davis
  • Hook 'Em 2

48 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

I bet there were far fewer bar fights back then. 
And I for one appreciate the second guy- every time he tried to take a drink of his beer, the reporter asked him a question. Every time I try to take a bite of my meal. 
And of course the T.G. Sheppard “I loved ‘em every one.”  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

The first image in the drone is Kjeragbolten, the second is pulpit rock, both on the west coast of Norway. Both very popular tourist spots.

Pulpit rock is more accessible, I’ve been to the top and the bottom (by boat from Stavanger). It’s in a lot of movies, including the most recent Mission Impossible. It’s just as intimidating and striking in person as it appears on the video. people really do sit on the edge and dangle their feet. Not me.

Kjeragbolten, on the other hand, I have not been to and would not stand on if I had been there. It’s very common for people to do it, and I know a lot of people that have done it. But not me! 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Bullneck said:

I don't know about where to find memes or how to make them.  But that one of the dog with the coffee in the fire.  Yeah, the guy in black shirt with arms crossed, if he's not the next "This is Fine" meme, the internet sucks.  

38 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I don't know about where to find memes or how to make them.  But that one of the dog with the coffee in the fire.  Yeah, the guy in black shirt with arms crossed, if he's not the next "This is Fine" meme, the internet sucks.  

The best part is that the train is still running . . .

3 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

The best part is that the train is still running . . .

Well duh, they had an infrastructure week to roll on with. 

That's amazing though, that so many people good at math would get on there without realizing that if there were already almost at the point (if the level kept rising) where the volume/pressure inside would negate their ability to open up the windows/doors.  I know that's a thing, but admittedly I don't know how it's calculated...just something about how to get out of a car if it goes underwater.  All I do know is the fact that the water looks like bourbon street without 3 weeks of sanitation removal after Mardi Gras got poured over the nightmares of raw fish nightmares with some random pieces of masking tape...and people just looked around like "Yep, they'll keep making all the stops."  

It's the Chinese Subway Conundrum.  If the water is rising at x level, and your stop is in y minutes...how long until you can no longer exit the train and/or drown.  The answer of course is you die of TB. 

Edited by Lobo

I bet there were far fewer bar fights back then. 
And I for one appreciate the second guy- every time he tried to take a drink of his beer, the reporter asked him a question. Every time I try to take a bite of my meal. 
And of course the T.G. Sheppard “I loved ‘em every one.”  

Weird, but I kinda get it. It’s like cigar rooms at a country club or drinking beer in your garage alone. Sometimes you just want to be in a place where women aren’t going to be around