Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

19 minutes ago, RPM said:

So several times crazy man rams your car.  Then jumps out and runs toward you.  A Man would lock the doors and drive away or run over said lunatic.  Women apparently unlock their doors, stay parked and wait to see what he wants??

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ABSR said:

So several times crazy man rams your car.  Then jumps out and runs toward you.  A Man would lock the doors and drive away or run over said lunatic.  Women apparently unlock their doors, stay parked and wait to see what he wants??

You draw your gat from its holster under the steering column and say, "Fuck around and find out."

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Just what the fuck was he actually trying to do, other than really hurt the girl?  Jfc

5 hours ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

No doubt and what were all the other "grown ups" standing around thinking was going to happen here??

Not familiar with the collective retardation of bills mafia?

• Haha 1

Is like an Aggie thing where somebody was drunk and accidentally slipped off a tailgate and broke a folding table...and then they all just made it a tradition?  

I don't get why it's a thing for Buffalo Bills.  They're not still moving to Austin, are they?  

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Is like an Aggie thing where somebody was drunk and accidentally slipped off a tailgate and broke a folding table...and then they all just made it a tradition?  

I don't get why it's a thing for Buffalo Bills.  They're not still moving to Austin, are they?  

not at this time

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

I don't think that girl is moving anywhere for a while.

• Hook 'Em 3