Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

On 1/14/2022 at 11:41 AM, Jerry Callo said:

That shark was chasing a fish not stalking that fatass wading in the water.  With that being said, if you've swam in the ocean or gulf you likely had a shark much closer to you than you would want.

The LAST time I waded out to the second sand bar in south padre a lage wave formed ahead of me. As it caught the sun light I could see the very large shadow of a shark swimming along the crest. 

I don't even remember swimming back to the beach. It was like I teleported away.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

The LAST time I waded out to the second sand bar in south padre a lage wave formed ahead of me. As it caught the sun light I could see the very large shadow of a shark swimming along the crest. 

I don't even remember swimming back to the beach. It was like I teleported away.

One of my best friend's dad was out wade-fishing with his buddy near Port A about 10 years back and the guy (my friend's dad's friend) got his leg bit off by a shark right above the knee.  I don't think he made it, but I can't remember.  

1 hour ago, Trey3216 said:

One of my best friend's dad was out wade-fishing with his buddy near Port A about 10 years back and the guy (my friend's dad's friend) got his leg bit off by a shark right above the knee.  I don't think he made it, but I can't remember.  

There hasn’t been a fatal shark attack in Texas since the 1960s.

1 hour ago, Trey3216 said:

which one of these lucky bastards is he?

http://www.sharkattackdata.com/place/united_states_of_america/texas

Edited by crash_davis

I've posted this lady on the holy shit pages in the past.

lady has a freaking ridic appetite, and a... uh.... large mouth....

I cant handle more than 10 plates of conveyor belt sushi at a single sitting.  

this girl plows through 100 fucking plates along with a whole huge bowl of Udon soup at 1 fucking sitting.

2 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I've posted this lady on the holy shit pages in the past.

lady has a freaking ridic appetite, and a... uh.... large mouth....

I cant handle more than 10 plates of conveyor belt sushi at a single sitting.  

this girl plows through 100 fucking plates along with a whole huge bowl of Udon soup at 1 fucking sitting.

I would starve to death wherever she is. 

9 minutes ago, NYTransplant said:

Anyone else alarmed by the fact that there's a "provoked" category for shark attacks? "Let me poke the bear . . ."

Does casting a topwater lure at a shark fall under "provoked" because I'm pretty sure I've done that to almost every one I've seen in the surf or bay.  

• Like 1