Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

5 hours ago, nnm said:

Looks like she survived. With injuries and almost drowned. Had to swim, with legs tied together, through crocodile infested river to bank. 

Maybe don't go bungee jumping in Zimbabwe "No Liability" Africa.  

I think the part where she had to swim down to free the rope from the rocks was the scariest part.  Plus her feet were tied together.  Fuck all that.

6 hours ago, nnm said:

Looks like she survived. With injuries and almost drowned. Had to swim, with legs tied together, through crocodile infested river to bank. 

Jokes on them. I wouldn't do it before watching that.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

5 years ago, I jumped off a mountain in Pokhara, Nepal with a dude who was controlling the paragliding parachute sailing thingy.  I was seated in a little chair in front of him.

Only afterwards did it occur to me to think, how much experience/training/competence did this dude really have?  And is there an OSHA in Nepal?  And how risky was that?

It wound up being wonderful, of course.  I guess I just figured he wanted to live as much as I do.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, crash_davis said:

it's like Michael Bay directed a hero saves dog movie.

A lot of sources say this one was faked. But what's really disheartening and fills me with murderous rage is the fact that tying dogs to a railroad track to get hit by trains is a real thing. 

2 minutes ago, Crapinon said:

A lot of sources say this one was faked. But what's really disheartening and fills me with murderous rage is the fact that tying dogs to a railroad track to get hit by trains is a real thing. 

faked how? like the video was edited? guy and dog weren’t almost hit by a train?

20 minutes ago, futureman said:

faked how? like the video was edited? guy and dog weren’t almost hit by a train?

Several sites reported it is probably faked. This is just one: https://iheartdogs.com/experts-suspect-that-man-faked-dog-train-tracks-rescue-for-fame/ 

However if you search the interwebs you can find stories of people finding dogs chained to railroad tracks. 

2 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

I'd guess edited.  It certainly wasn't staged to get that close.  I assume train engineers make attempts to brake or sound the horn at least with animals on the track.

Two different videos spliced together. One of the dog being untied by the guy and another one of the train passing by.