Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

if it’ll take a day to get that video posted above out of your head then nutty putty would haunt your dreams every day for the rest of your life. 
Saw a YouTube video on the dude who got trapped in nutty putty. That has got to be about the worst way to go. I put it up there with the people who get crushed between train cars but remain alive until the cars are pulled apart.

9 minutes ago, Mighty fine said:

Saw a YouTube video on the dude who got trapped in nutty putty. That has got to be about the worst way to go. I put it up there with the people who get crushed between train cars but remain alive until the cars are pulled apart.

I’d take the train cars 100 times out of 100. 

On 4/9/2022 at 10:17 AM, futureman said:

are you familiar with nutty putty?

Just did some research. Awful tragedy there. But as difficult as it is to imagine the guy's death in Nutty Putty, this particular description is worth a glance given the bizarre translations into English. Here's an example (despite the title of the page, there are no photos thank God): 

At 26, John was within the prime of his life. He is married to a one-year-old daughter and is attending medical faculty in Virginia. He’s again dwelling in Utah for some stress-free holidays together with his household.

Things didn’t go in line with plan.

John hadn’t been in any caves for years. At 6 toes tall and 200 kilos, he’s not the child he was.

https://dokaw.com/nutty-putty-cave-incident-dying-photos-why-utahs-nutty-putty-cave-is-sealed/ 

On 4/10/2022 at 3:36 PM, honolulu horn said:

Just did some research. Awful tragedy there. But as difficult as it is to imagine the guy's death in Nutty Putty, this particular description is worth a glance given the bizarre translations into English. Here's an example (despite the title of the page, there are no photos thank God): 

At 26, John was within the prime of his life. He is married to a one-year-old daughter and is attending medical faculty in Virginia. He’s again dwelling in Utah for some stress-free holidays together with his household.

Things didn’t go in line with plan.

John hadn’t been in any caves for years. At 6 toes tall and 200 kilos, he’s not the child he was.

https://dokaw.com/nutty-putty-cave-incident-dying-photos-why-utahs-nutty-putty-cave-is-sealed/ 

Wtf language was this translated from? There has to be an article written by someone who actually speaks english

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I dunno, but this line is hilarious. almost negates the tragedy
At 6 toes tall and 200 kilos, he’s not the child he was

The whole article is one big fubar:

"Eventually, Josh climbed to the exit of the cave for assist. But even with rescue, John was nonetheless trapped 400 toes into the cave and 100 toes beneath the floor. It took an hour to get individuals, tools and provides this far."

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

The whole article is one big fubar:

"Eventually, Josh climbed to the exit of the cave for assist. But even with rescue, John was nonetheless trapped 400 toes into the cave and 100 toes beneath the floor. It took an hour to get individuals, tools and provides this far."

Ah, now I understand.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, tfoolry said:

I saw that in person on a 1993 Tiger Cruise on the USS Kitty Hawk. 

10 days cruise from Pearl Harbor to The Whale's Vagina.  Air shows, gun shows, submarine shows, conventional refuling by a tanker 30 feet away, other awesome stuff.  My brother in law took me, where as most folks took their dad.  He was a weather man, so we also had access to the back cat walk over the huge rear propellers.  We launched weather rockets and weather baloons from that back deck.  We also shot machine guns off the back deck.  They tested a jet engine in the mechanics bay. 

I was 15 and it was awesome.

Edited by Elvis
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

On 4/8/2022 at 9:27 AM, Buzzrock said:

Post a video that makes you say fuck that

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CcFmXylABrv/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

There is hole like that out a Reimers Ranch over by the sex cave area.  My kids go in there while they are fucking around waiting to climb.  Makes me nervous every time.  Opening is small, no way I can fit in there.