Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

On 5/12/2022 at 2:48 PM, Wally Pryor said:

If Solozzo had hired green T-shirt instead of his inept clowns we'd have had a different outcome in the Godfather. 

Sollozo is known as the Turk.  He’s supposed to be very good with a knife.  But only in matters of business, or of some sort of reasonable complaint, otherwise he brings in green t-shirt guy.  His business is narcotics.  He has the fields in Turkey, where they grow the poppy.

32 minutes ago, honolulu horn said:

So cool. Can anyone figure out what part of the earth is featured? I can't tell. 

The Med at about 10 seconds with Sicily.  Appears to cross the Sahara with the Nile and Cairo at the top of the screen at 20 seconds.  Maybe Lake Turkana in Kenya about 30 seconds.

Or I'm high.  Or both.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Upgrayedd said:

The Med at about 10 seconds with Sicily.  Appears to cross the Sahara with the Nile and Cairo at the top of the screen at 20 seconds.  Maybe Lake Turkana in Kenya about 30 seconds.

I think you're right. Good call. I was wondering if I saw Italy there, but I couldn't make out the positioning of the various Mediterranean islands. Now I get it. Cool to see the Adriatic and Croatia / Albania / Greece in the background as they start to fly over northern Africa. Well done. 

On 5/13/2022 at 1:09 PM, Parliament said:

It worked well this one time.  And probably most times because he's familiar with it.  But all it takes is one time that he has a little too much coffee or beer, or is a little under the weather, or has a banged up hand, or a bee stings him, etc.  On that day, his hand tweaks the throttle just a tad too much, and his head is smashed between the asphalt and the ATV as the ATV comes down from rocketing off the other side of the truck.

FAFO

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, nnm said:

It worked well this one time.  And probably most times because he's familiar with it.  But all it takes is one time that he has a little too much coffee or beer, or is a little under the weather, or has a banged up hand, or a bee stings him, etc.  On that day, his hand tweaks the throttle just a tad too much, and his head is smashed between the asphalt and the ATV as the ATV comes down from rocketing off the other side of the truck.

FAFO

He should definitely be on the Darwin Awards watch list.

4 hours ago, nnm said:

FAFO

100% this.  First thing I thought.  This seems like a really unnecessary gamble with his life as the stakes. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Counterpoint:  This does not seem like a couple that is thinking ahead.

It's like y'all have never see a redneck in their native habitat.  They teach this kind of shit when they're 5 years old.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1