Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

There was a video similar to that from a while ago in which a guy was hanging from the bottom of an airplane.  I forget what he was trying to accomplish, but his harness broke and he hung onto the landing gear for awhile then - pop - gone.  He deaded.  It was pretty horrible to watch because, IIRC, it had sound too.  He was yelling but nobody could hear him over the plane's engine.  

43 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

There was a video similar to that from a while ago in which a guy was hanging from the bottom of an airplane.  I forget what he was trying to accomplish, but his harness broke and he hung onto the landing gear for awhile then - pop - gone.  He deaded.  It was pretty horrible to watch because, IIRC, it had sound too.  He was yelling but nobody could hear him over the plane's engine.  

I think the end video was posted elsewhere

7 hours ago, smuggs said:

Flying off the side of a mountain on a kite with only the wind to keep you airborne and then coming to a sliding landing on your gonads. 

Looks like a blast but I'll take a hard pass.

I went tandem hangliding off the cliffs outside of Rio and landed on Copacabana beach. It was badass, but my harness was clipped in.

21 hours ago, crash_davis said:

This is insane.  I bet that boulder weights what? 5000 lbs?  I would immediately start folding up my tent and getting the hell out of there.  Not a wink of sleep would be had by me after seeing that.