Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

5 hours ago, Netzer said:

but that's one "creative" excuse.

I highly doubt its not true.

Of course I just "missed" hitting a possum/deer/alligator/unicorn once that caused me to slide onto the shoulder and a mile marker post took off the driver side mirror of my then girlfriends fathers jeep.

I definitely hadn't dozed off.  No way.  No sir.

6 hours ago, Netzer said:

I'm glad your daughter is OK, but that's one "creative" excuse.

Tell her to get real snow tires (not just all-season sets) for her car, if she doesn't have them already. That investment beats the cost of pretty much any damage to your or another person's vehicle, not to mention possible physical harm.

We just had some pretty severe snowfall in the Alps, with up to 15 feet within a couple of days, which made driving in general a bit of a challenge.

Ha! I’m the guy on Shaggy who claimed to own 48 tires at one time because I had winter tires for all 6 of our vehicles, with 24 being in storage. Some people thought I was making that up.

My daughter has almost new Michelin X-Ice tires on all 4 wheels. I’m a true believer in winter tires.

The part of her story I that is suspect is that I think she probably overreacted and tried to evade the deer rather than just hit the brakes. A guy who graduated with my son gave her a ride home, and he said he was about 20 seconds behind her and saw deer. Another reason I doubt traction played a role is that she was heading up an incline which would help if all she did was try to stop.

I think this was almost entirely her driving too fast for the conditions followed by an overreaction. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Chet Steadman said:

At the 4:08 mark there is a house which is, quite literally, on fire. 

I don't know why you specifically pointed out 4:08, that's not even the first active fire in the video. Hell, at the 1:22 mark there's a house fire with fire fighters actively hosing it down.

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 2:00 PM, Netzer said:

I think I'd rather have a glass full of squirming flesh-eating worms than watching that movie again.

Anyway, a quick reminder why one's speed should never exceed one's visibility.

That guy is an idiot, because at the start of the video you can see 2 cop cars with lights flashig going by as he enters the freeway. Where did he think they were going on the highway, a donut shop. He deserves to get his CDL pulled for that shit. Driving faster than you can see, following emergency vehicles, in a snow storm and being the 2nd or 3rd idiot into a chain reaction ... this is how people die, when you are hauling tons of freight and you aren't in control.

Makes me ragey - as we typically have several chain reaction accidents each year somewhere in the Midwest because of blowing snow and idiots who don't understand driving conditions.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hate said:

Laugh all you want, but those people are saving a small fortune in gym memberships.

the old dude has given up on life.  he knows that his crazy bitch led them down an up escalator.  but he'd rather suffer the indignity of looking like a complete fucking idiot than to get in an another argument with the dumb bitch.  i think he hopes his shoestring gets caught in the escalator and he is bit by small bit for 30 long minutes painfully shredded to death so that he can escape her.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, crash_davis said:

the old dude has given up on life.  he knows that his crazy bitch led them down an up escalator.  but he'd rather suffer the indignity of looking like a complete fucking idiot than to get in an another argument with the dumb bitch.  i think he hopes his shoestring gets caught in the escalator and he is bit by small bit for 30 long minutes painfully shredded to death so that he can escape her.

This is @Mitch Cumsteen and his wife shopping, isn't it?

11 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

That guy is an idiot, because at the start of the video you can see 2 cop cars with lights flashig going by as he enters the freeway. Where did he think they were going on the highway, a donut shop. He deserves to get his CDL pulled for that shit. Driving faster than you can see, following emergency vehicles, in a snow storm and being the 2nd or 3rd idiot into a chain reaction ... this is how people die, when you are hauling tons of freight and you aren't in control.

Makes me ragey - as we typically have several chain reaction accidents each year somewhere in the Midwest because of blowing snow and idiots who don't understand driving conditions.

call me racist I'm pretty sure that guy wasn't north american

2 hours ago, Netzer said:

Mt. Lemmon, Tucson, AZ.

that deer went back into the woods, no fucks given.

in fact, later that day he overheard another deer talking about how bikes are dangerous.

our hero here stepped in and said

"bro thats bullshit, bicycles aint shit!", "I took one out earlier today on the road and that dude on top-- LOOOOOOLLLLLLL  fool went flying ass over handlebars!!!!"

"Now cars.......... cars are for real son, a car will FUCK YOU UP!!!, but a bicycle, yeah a bicycle aint shit man"