Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

1 hour ago, futureman said:

are they pushing a stroller?  presumably carrying an infant?  how can you not check and make sure some lunatic isn’t gonna plow through you before walking out into a street?

they were in the intersection 4 seconds before that dipshit car came into the frame. plus he was flying. i find not fault with the peds. they even stopped for the car turning left.

6 hours ago, crash_davis said:

Definitely unexpected. And thanks for the new subreddit to follow. I was expecting him to get ran over while being pushed out onto the road but nope.

17 hours ago, crash_davis said:

"get on your back!"( repeatedly voiced towards citizen)

dude is already on his fucking back.

I'm one of the biggest "comply and you won't get fucked up" kinda folks.  This kinda shit just makes you wonder what the fuck was the goal of the cops. Furk.

Either their training is completely inadequate or they were not interested in simply detaining the guy.

Edited by Iceman

15 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Surely I'm not the only one who was cheering for the bear, right?

You are you insensitive bastard!!   

On a side note, I can confirm that yelling "El Torro, El Torro!!!!" while watching a Bulll Fight in Spain where the matador was just gored is looked down upon by the locals.

• Like 1

I'm one of the biggest "comply and you won't get fucked up" kinda folks.  This kinda shit just makes you wonder what the fuck was the goal of the cops. Furk.
Either their training is completely inadequate or they were not interested in simply detaining the guy.

Pretty sure both of them simultaneously shat their pants once the gun was discovered. Not a huge cop advocate, but I’m feel like all bets are off at that point.
  • Like 1

Pretty sure both of them simultaneously shat their pants once the gun was discovered. Not a huge cop advocate, but I kinda feel like all bets are off at that point.

On 10/24/2019 at 12:46 PM, crash_davis said:

they were in the intersection 4 seconds before that dipshit car came into the frame. plus he was flying. i find not fault with the peds. they even stopped for the car turning left.

Some people will never “get” Futureman. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor

On 10/24/2019 at 8:41 PM, Parliament said:

The scrawny cop was just getting in the way of things. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor