Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

5 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

Where did it go? I wanna see...

6 hours ago, Parliament said:

I wrongly assumed the vid was grainy enough not too graphic. I was wrong and I apologize. My bad, guys.

Image result for rocking back and forth gif

Was hoping it was humans fucking with wolves that got torn up, but nope. Cant handle two pups getting dismembered. Fuuuuuuu

Edited by MissingInAction

Probably infinitely far when photoshopped.  The trajectory of the towel is perfectly flat, before finally falling after 150 feet.  She does have a good throwing motion, I'll admit.

They did a great job shopping the person catching the shirt too don’t you think?

I mean, it only took about 5 clicks to find out that the thrower was Kelsey Plum, ncaa women’s basketball scoring record holder and No 1 WNBA 2017 draft throwing the shirt

Based on that throw alone, she would probably kick your ass in any athletic event you chose.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, davidg said:

They did a great job shopping the person catching the shirt too don’t you think?

I mean, it only took about 5 clicks to find out that the thrower was Kelsey Plum, ncaa women’s basketball scoring record holder and No 1 WNBA 2017 draft throwing the shirt

Based on that throw alone, she would probably kick your ass in any athletic event you chose.

Plus the photo shopping of all of the fans watching the trajectory.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

Probably infinitely far when photoshopped.  The trajectory of the towel is perfectly flat, before finally falling after 150 feet.  She does have a good throwing motion, I'll admit.

Not shopped. If she had thrown from the baseline the drunks on the wall would have a new shirt.

20170414_wnba_00001.JPG&w=1000&q=70

Edited by smuggs