Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

18 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

Probably infinitely far when photoshopped.  The trajectory of the towel is perfectly flat, before finally falling after 150 feet.  She does have a good throwing motion, I'll admit.

Perfectly flat?  Wut?  She's throwing it into the stands, professor.  The stands go up.

Spoiler

bml.gif

I watched the entire time thinking - "This guy is so stupid. They are plenty of easier ways to catch that spider quickly - like throwing a towel on it - but once it was in the box just slide the box sideways so the wall traps it inside and then slide a thin book or something in between from the top. Then hold the book in place and take the spider wherever."

57 minutes ago, Modessit said:

I watched the entire time thinking - "This guy is so stupid. They are plenty of easier ways to catch that spider quickly - like throwing a towel on it - but once it was in the box just slide the box sideways so the wall traps it inside and then slide a thin book or something in between from the top. Then hold the book in place and take the spider wherever."

Yeah...  fuck that.  NUKE IT!!!  NUKE IT TO HELL!!!

1 hour ago, Modessit said:

Do you even spider, bro?

Or a flamethrower. Whatever.