Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

3 hours ago, honolulu horn said:

I hope they are both dead and that any money they had leftover went to pay for the other driver's car damage and no money was left over for their stupid families who also deserve to die penniless because of these two jackoffs

I don't know about all that....but I do agree the those guys got what they deserved.....hope the person in the car wasn't hurt and has no remorse for those 2

So at 160kmh, that's still what...100mph...which is a perfectly sane speed in a motorcycle on a 2-land non-divided roadway with those kinda curves and lack of shoulder?  

I would think at that speed, for you nerds, the bike and rider weigh a collective 250-300kg; and appeared to directly hit right at the driver door/window at 160kmh.  I would think that driver is seriously injured, if not dead.  Who knows what their flying driver's body did to their passenger's life.  It's a minivan/SUV leaving home with long shadows meaning shortly after sunrise or before sunset.  So probably had kids with them in the car.  So because cyclists of all types are always beyond blame, this family in the car is probably fucked for life.  

I slowed it down and it looks like the first bike impacted right at the bottom of the windshield just behind the front tire and that the drivers window didn't even break so hopefully those inside weren't hurt badly. Second bike clipped right at the hatchback and that guy went sliding. Tried to Google but haven't found anything that matches exactly.

13 hours ago, TexasMan said:

I dealt with one page of comments, but it doesn't say where exactly on our planet this road is. Anybody know?  I'm gonna go ahead and say Lombard Avenue in the mountains of California./  

In a supermarket in China, the woman kept bumping into the man in front of her in the queue. He told her to keep her distance because of coronavirus fears. The woman threatened to infect him and tore off his face mask.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/f8mlgm/in_a_supermarket_in_china_the_woman_kept_bumping/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

1qzya6.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

This compilation should be good for me for the rest of the week (I know most are reposts)

(

Most of those almost-victims were innocent bystanders.  The dude on the sled and the lady walking into traffic both earned whatever came to them.  A couple of the motorcyclists were pretty iffy as well.