Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

8 hours ago, crash_davis said:

Note:  I haven't worked in Tennessee.
Note part Deux:  This is all over my roofing groups on FB.

6 hours ago, futureman said:

good god that is truly unbelievable.  doing that in a field encased in power lines.

This.  There were about a thousand obstacles to overcome there.  He must've bought that at a garage sale and just really really had to try it out right fucking now!

9 hours ago, futureman said:

I’m so curious what the story is there. 

Hey don't judge - some kids parents are firefighters, some are lawyers and on this what does you parent do day little Suzy had her mom come in and demonstrate pole dancing. 
I'm thinking the Dads in the audience came up with some singles $$$'s after that performance

Guest Lobo

Yeah, but again...obviously it's some sort of field trip.  But what was it supposed to be about?  It's obviously come sort of intrepretive dance.   Or to show that you, too, can have a fulfilling career as a Cirque de Slovenia career.  

I mean I interpreted a boner.  But that's just me.  That's the point of high art, we each walk away with our own esoteric conclusions.  

They're speaking some Eastern European language but using some cover of Hallelujah in English.  She has a great, athletic ass. 

A lot to unpack in that pole dance video.  At first you think its school and one kid brought their mom for a career day demonstration.  Then you music comes on strong and you realize its Hallelujah and you start thinking "Have I ever heard this in a strip club before?  Don't think so"  and for half a second you wonder: Is this in a church community center?    Then you start watching the Dads and they are tentative in clapping, only starting after the women start.   I bet at least one of the Dads are thinking I hope Chrystal doesn't recognize me while resisting the urge to throw dolla bills at the stage.

Edited by davidg
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1