Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

Holy shit, yeah...my bad.  Now I get it.  Watched it once for about 3 seconds in disgust because I thought it was a worm.  upon a second full watching, Now I see it was the result of some harmless horseplay with Jerry Sandusky.  

Edited by Lobo

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

I'm guessing some kind of parasitic worm?  

a parasite only takes.  That thing gives and gives and gives and gives

Spoiler

gives and gives and gives and gives gives and gives and gives and gives gives and gives and gives and gives gives and gives and gives and gives gives and gives and gives and gives

gives and gives and gives and gives gives and gives and gives and gives gives and gives and gives and gives gives and gives and gives and gives gives and gives and gives and gives

Edited by mulletpelini
cuz its big
  • Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, RPM said:

My dad was an engineer for Santa Fe  when I was a kid. In a head on collision, you were supposed to throw the brakes on, and then bail off the locomotive when it was slow enough that she wouldn’t get hurt. The only close call he ever had was With an Exxon tanker that was across the tracks in Fort Worth. He said he rode It out, Said he could reach out and touch the tank when he went by still on the locomotive.

Edited by CHIEF
iPhone
  • Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

"I don't think he's going to get the job done."

No shit Sherlock! But at least he's trying to be proactive. I'm sure if you were on scene you'd put it out by pissing your pants.

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

What am I watching here?

Some kind of a bush hog I think. Pause it at around the 2-3 second mark and look at that piece that slides out to the right. You can see there are vertical blades on it. One of those blades came through the windshield and planted itself in the seat next to him

• Hook 'Em 2

28 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

What am I watching here?

A prime exhibit for plaintiff’s counsel when that model of bush hog impales some future unfortunate worker. The company is now on notice that the machine is prone to losing its mower blades, and the protective glass in the cab is insufficient to protect the operator. 

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

Some kind of a bush hog I think. Pause it at around the 2-3 second mark and look at that piece that slides out to the right. You can see there are vertical blades on it. One of those blades came through the windshield and planted itself in the seat next to him

Old version of something like this for trimming grapevine hedgerows

home_widget_rotary_trimmers.jpg