Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

4 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

I think a zipline would really spice the place up - where should it go?

Maybe across the alligator infested pond?

Great idea! There should be a minimum clearance though, for safety reasons obviously. 

Yeah, let's say like, 2 feet?

Sounds good to me. 

I was riding Amtrak when we hit a 12-wheel delivery truck carrying lumber trying to cross the track in front of us. We were going pretty slow (by train standards) and barely felt the train jolt. Had no idea what had happened, we just slowed to a stop. After a while word went around about what happened. Police show up and pronounce the truck driver dead; train hit the cab and threw the guy a few dozen yards. Crazy how powerful a train is. 

what are the odds that 2 freaking cell phones capture this? I've never once felt the urge to video tape a damn train.

Both of those sheriff trucks were going to cross the intersection while the crossing gates were down. the second one only stopped because well you know.

also, a guy I knew(well, barely) died this way. theres a bar in my town thats right by 2 railroad tracks. one late night, one train  ended, he prematurely started to cross, got hit by the oncoming train. 

Edited by MNLonghornFUKM

On 5/16/2019 at 3:13 PM, TexLonghorn said:

Two window washers in an out of control platform yesterday, 50 stories up, and worst of all, in Oklahoma:

Nest up in Vegas: The Window Washer Roller Coaster.  Only $35 for 90 seconds of terror.

Apparently Jesus is in the Police Lives Matter camp.

http://www.fox7austin.com/news/local-news/midland-deputy-vehicle-hit-by-train-flipped-over

The deputy in the flipped vehicle was taken out of the car thourgh the window. He was transported to a local hospital with minor injuries, including bruising throughout his body. Other emergency responders were able to reach the infant who has been taken to the emergency room, according to Midland County Sheriff Gary Painter. 

Apparently Jesus is in the Police Lives Matter camp.
http://www.fox7austin.com/news/local-news/midland-deputy-vehicle-hit-by-train-flipped-over
The dumbfuck in the flipped vehicle was taken out of the car thourgh the window. He was transported to a local hospital with minor injuries, including bruising throughout his body. Other non morons were able to reach the infant who has been taken to the emergency room, according to Midland County Sheriff Gary Painter. 

fixed for accurate reporting
  • Haha 1