SoCal gossip says Soso tired of that asian pussy at UCLA

Gil Bang

Breaking News:

You're supposed to call it a "Front hole" now.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/people-angry-safe-sex-guide-calls-vagina-front-hole-012527170.html

A new safe sex guide for the LGBTQIA community includes the term “front hole” as an alternative to “vagina.”

The health website Healthline, along with the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN) and Advocates for Youthhas published the LGBTQIA Safe Sex Guide, which expands current safe sex terminology.

“Traditional safe sex guides are often structured in a way that presumes everyone’s gender (male/female/nonbinary/trans) is the same as the sex they were assigned at birth (male/female/intersex or differences in sexual development),” reads a statement on Healthline. “These guides also often unnecessarily gender body parts as being ‘male parts’ and ‘female parts’ and refer to ‘sex with women’ or ‘sex with men,’ excluding those who identify as nonbinary. Many individuals don’t see body parts as having a gender — people have a gender. …

“For the purposes of this guide, we’ve chosen to include alternative words for readers to use for their genitals,” the statement continues. “For example, some trans men choose to use the words ‘front hole’ or ‘internal genital’ instead of ‘vagina.’ Alternatively, some trans women may say ‘strapless’ or ‘girl d***’ for penis. This usage is meant for one-on-one communication with trusted persons, such as your doctor or partner, not for broad discussion.”

The term “front hole” was recommended in a November study of 10 transgender men published in the journal BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. The study identified cultural and logistical barriers to the reproductive needs of transgender men, who for example get pregnant and give birth, and, as a result, face discrimination.  

Two key recommendations for physicians, concluded researchers, are to use alternative terms such as “chest feeding” in place of “breastfeeding” and “front hole” for “vagina.” Lead researcher Alexis Hoffkling, MD, did not return Yahoo Lifestyle’s request for comment. 

Healthline’s new guide does not merely offer a more sensitive way to communicate — as the site points out, people whose identity isn’t represented culturally or statistically may not get adequate health care....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

Front hole, moose up above should have told you.

Don't be a back hole.

So this American businessman goes over to Japan to try and secure the deal for the company.  The night before the big golf outing with the Japanese executives, he decides to calm his nerves by visiting a "Geisha house".  Money is given, a resource is supplied, and not long after he's going at it.  He's huffing and puffing and pretty much at the apex of the episode, the lady screams out: 

"Chigau aria! Chigau aria!", 

Not exactly sure of what she's saying, but confident he's impressed her greatly, he only felt more assured when she kept repeating it.  

The next day, he's out on the course, and one of the Japanese executives hits a wonderful fairway shot that lands the green, bounces a few times, and rolls into the cup for an eagle!

Thinking quickly, the businessman, wanting to impress his hosts and get closer to sealing the deal, remembers back to the night before, and wants to pay the supreme compliment.  So he remembers his lady friend, and blurts out with some assurance:

"Chigau aria!"

The Japanese businessmen, stop, turn to him, and just stare at him, befuddled.

Finally, one of them spoke up:

"What do you mean, 'Wrong hole?'"

• Like 1

3 hours ago, maninblack said:

That class is another great example of why I take recruiting with a massive grain of salt now. Busts galore

Yep.  The three star backs that Charlie pursued were Soso Jamabo, Chris Warren, and Nick Brossette.  Nick has a chance to do something this year after a total of 306 yards in three years, but reports don't indicate that he's a clear starter.   

1 hour ago, South Austin said:

Yep.  The three star backs that Charlie pursued were Soso Jamabo, Chris Warren, and Nick Brossette.  Nick has a chance to do something this year after a total of 306 yards in three years, but reports don't indicate that he's a clear starter.   

Watching Soso at UCLA, he takes forever to get going and then even when he does, he's not that hard to bring down.  Runs high.

10 hours ago, clapclapclap said:

Breaking News:

You're supposed to call it a "Front hole" now.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/people-angry-safe-sex-guide-calls-vagina-front-hole-012527170.html

Now they have added an ‘I’ and an ‘A’?  I have no idea what those could stand for and probably don’t want to know. 

2 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Now they have added an ‘I’ and an ‘A’?  I have no idea what those could stand for and probably don’t want to know. 

Intersex and Asexual. I'll let y'all try to guess how "intersex" is different from transgender.

14 minutes ago, shakahorn said:

Watching Soso at UCLA, he takes forever to get going and then even when he does, he's not that hard to bring down.  Runs high.

This is exactly right.  He hesitates at the line.  

This rumor is being discredited. Not saying it isn't possibly true, but the only one who posted it is some guy on twitter with 15 followers.  He apparently graduates in December.  Would be pretty stupid.   But word is he is 3rd or 4th on the depth chart...and sliding.  He was more hype and less substance than any player I can recall in a long time.

Just now, Sbbruin said:

This is exactly right.  He hesitates at the line.  

This rumor is being discredited. Not saying it isn't possibly true, but the only one who posted it is some guy on twitter with 15 followers.  He apparently graduates in December.  Would be pretty stupid.   But word is he is 3rd or 4th on the depth chart...and sliding.  He was more hype and less substance than any player I can recall in a long time.

Sounds like another RB from the state of Texas in the 2015 cycle...

22 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

This rumor is being discredited. Not saying it isn't possibly true, but the only one who posted it is some guy on twitter with 15 followers.   

My best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from Ching Chong who knows Ling Long who’s going with Ting Tong who saw Soso freak out at the UCLA library last night. I guess it’s pretty serious.

25 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

It seems highly rated Texas RBs bust more than other states.  I guess that's just us being aware of them vs FL or CA back?

I would think so. I can think of a few that we missed out on, if we count Warren, who is apparently going to make a roster but couldn't put it together here. Dobbins and Ronald whatever at USC come to mind. 2015 was the last time Texas even had 3 RBs in the top 10 players in the state, we don't really produce tons of 5-star RBs period. 2015 had Warren, Jones and Jamabo. 2 of them will play in the league, so that's 1 bust that I see. They're probably the most heralded Rb class in the past 5 years so, yeah.....