SoCal gossip says Soso tired of that asian pussy at UCLA

Gil Bang

This is exactly right.  He hesitates at the line.  
This rumor is being discredited. Not saying it isn't possibly true, but the only one who posted it is some guy on twitter with 15 followers.  He apparently graduates in December.  Would be pretty stupid.   But word is he is 3rd or 4th on the depth chart...and sliding.  He was more hype and less substance than any player I can recall in a long time.

Yeah, I didn’t hear it on Twitter. I heard it when I was out for beers with 3 friends, 2 of whom are UCLA grads.

14 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Yeah, I didn’t hear it on Twitter. I heard it when I was out for beers with 3 friends, 2 of whom are UCLA grads.

The $9.95ers are pretty dialed in, as are some of the posters on the $9.95 site, and no one has confirmed it.  Again, not saying it isn't true, but Chip will not say a word about injuries, and if he is rehabbing in the training room vs on the field, we wouldn't know.

There are always busts but this one could have been predicted. I posted during his recruitment the fact that there were major questions about whether he was a knucklehead or not. I know someone who was in his circle of friends during high school and a lot of folks knew there was a potential problem there.

On 8/22/2018 at 11:11 AM, clapclapclap said:

My best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from Ching Chong who knows Ling Long who’s going with Ting Tong who saw Soso freak out at the UCLA library last night. I guess it’s pretty serious.

Ho Lee Fuk!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Almost a certainty that it was weed for all of them.  Seems to happen every year.  None should hamstring us too much.  I do wonder at what point weed, which is legal, non longer is a violation.  Maybe never i athletics.

33 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Almost a certainty that it was weed for all of them.  Seems to happen every year.  None should hamstring us too much.  I do wonder at what point weed, which is legal, non longer is a violation.  Maybe never i athletics.

Just like with weed, it'll have to be at the federal level first because the ncaa isn't going to grant consideration for schools where it's legal.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Man, that was bad.  Still, he's probably a better musician than running back.  

Editing to say that I take it back about him being a better musician since he actually gained more than 1000 yards in his career at UCLA.  

It's like a 2020 version of this:

Edited by Bojack
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Bojack said:

Editing to say that I take it back about him being a better musician since he actually gained more than 1000 yards in his career at UCLA.  

spacer.png

On 7/17/2020 at 12:20 PM, Bojack said:

I hate to admit it but even wahlburg, Walburg, wahlburg, or walberg, to lazy to look it up, sings better in that clip than I can.