Favorite torchy's taco

Tap

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Torchy's protip for those with a big appetite.

They have a grande burrito for like $7 or $8 comparable to a Chipotle or Freebirds.  But unlike those two guacamole is included in that price.

It's more food than two of their tacos for less money, though it's just a pretty standard burrito.  In other words you're not going to have fried chicken, shrimp, ceviche, and the like in your burrito.

But I like it enough it has replaced Chipotle as my goto for when I want  a big ass burrito.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Somnio said:

Torchy's protip for those with a big appetite.

They have a grande burrito for like $7 or $8 comparable to a Chipotle or Freebirds.  But unlike those two guacamole is included in that price.

It's more food than two of their tacos for less money, though it's just a pretty standard burrito.  In other words you're not going to have fried chicken, shrimp, ceviche, and the like in your burrito.

But I like it enough it has replaced Chipotle as my goto for when I want  a big ass burrito.

Yeah that's a great burrito, imo.  It's definitely in my rotation.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/2/2020 at 2:29 PM, UTPhil2006 said:

Sept TOTM - Tailgater

spacer.png

Tried this one yesterday, and it slammed. I mean, you put bacon and Torchy's queso on anything and it goes up to 11, and the slaw and blue cheese were a nice compliments. 

Edited by Dutch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I tried the Ranch Hand on Saturday morning. Mass manufactured tortilla? Check. Powdered McDonald's eggs? Check. Diablo sauce tasted like a buffalo sauce? Check. 

The fajita meat was OK. 

How is this a thread?!

what?  The diablo sauce tastes nothing like buffalo sauce and I’m pretty positive they use real eggs...   Unless things have changed?  Idk I haven’t been in a while.  They also use to make the tortillas there, I’m pretty sure the one in Round Rock has a tortilla maker visible.

Edited by Hook1997

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...