Favorite torchy's taco

Tap

Stopped by today, went with Migas and a breakfast #1 for lunch. Both were pretty good. Looks like they have rolled out a number of new menu items since last time I stopped in along with some price increases, but I may stick with the breakfast taco for a while.

36 minutes ago, Brew said:

Stopped by today, went with Migas and a breakfast #1 for lunch. Both were pretty good. Looks like they have rolled out a number of new menu items since last time I stopped in along with some price increases, but I may stick with the breakfast taco for a while.

There's just nothing like a $6 breakfast taco in an old Mission cardboard flour tortilla.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

• 3 weeks later...

March TOTM - SCALLYWAG 

lightly breaded coconut shrimp with New Mexico green chiles, bacon, shredded jack cheese, house-made pickled onions, homemade peach habanero jam, and cilantro on a fresh flour tortilla.

IMG_6389.thumb.jpeg.e97fbeac47bfd358bf48c5258bdad58f.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Have changed my mind today about torchy's. Went there for lunch. Place was packed. It kinda sucked. I paid attention to the tortillas for the first time and yeah, they kinda sucked. Plus the dude walked around for ten minutes trying to find my table. Just call out the fuckin number. I'd rather go pick my food than the current system. Also the people that work there are not the friendliest type people.

Nm

• 1 month later...