Brett Kavanaugh Confirmation Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

Just now, David Dennison said:

This is embarrassing for the GOP.

What are you talking about? Calling protesters insolent for demanding transparency while suppressing 90% of a nominee's documents is a SUPER good look. Along with pimping the nominee's book during an opening statement. Good fucking lord lol

What are you talking about? Calling protesters insolent for demanding transparency while suppressing 90% of a nominee's documents is a SUPER good look. Along with pimping the nominee's book during an opening statement. Good fucking lord lol

But we vetted him, it’s cool. Trust us!

7 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

Ahh thanks. I'll add her to my hate fuck list. 

Yep - she's got quite a resume trifecta: (1) deputy director of policy and communications for U.S. Senator Ted Cruz’s presidential campaign, (2) Special Assistant to President Trump for regulatory reform, legal and immigration policy and (3) senior counsel to Ken Paxton.  Wow, if accurate.

5 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

The best part about what Ted Cruz is talking about is knowing that his positions will ultimately be on the losing side of history.

Because conservatism always loses to progressivism in a democracy.

The democracy has to still exist at the end for conservatism to lose.

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Why would it stop when POTUS managed to wrangle a BA from an Ivy and has somehow decided that's an elite club he not only belongs to but should advocate for?

I don't think it will, but I think it should. The jurisprudence of this nation shouldn't be shaped solely by graduates of a small cluster of law schools in the northeast.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

I don't think it will, but I think it should. The jurisprudence of this nation shouldn't be shaped solely by graduates of a small cluster of law schools in the northeast.

Or papists and jews for that matter