Brett Kavanaugh Confirmation Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

11 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

She clearly got into those schools on merit.  

The woman who thinks Neal Armstrong landed on Mars.  And that North and South Vietnam are two different countries.  

You smart urban liberals keep electing her. She’s dumb and a piece of shit.  Nice work. 

Your congressman was John Culberson for nearly 20 years. He's not exactly smart.

Just now, David Dennison said:

Yeah, because Chris Daniel had it all going on.

Things worked fine under him.  His democrat predecessor and the republican before him.  The new clerk is a stubborn idiot and is fucking all sorts of things up.  

Most of the new judges are horribly unqualified.  And one accidentally resigned because he made a post on Facebook.  It’s a shit show.  

Just now, Johnny Sack said:

Things worked fine under him.  His democrat predecessor and the republican before him.  The new clerk is a stubborn idiot and is fucking all sorts of things up.  

Most of the new judges are horribly unqualified.  And one accidentally resigned because he made a post on Facebook.  It’s a shit show.  

You'll figure it out. We had to deal with incompetent Republicans for two decades. 

Judges should be appointed not elected. Even as a member of the bar, I’m not qualified to determine who would be good as a district court judge since I’m not a litigator. I always hated that about how we do things in Texas.

Edited by Iconoclast Texan

3 hours ago, Lagunamadre said:

So Yale undergrad and UVA law grad competent? 

Who is this in reference to? I looked up the Harris County District Clerk’s bio and said she went to LSU and is a CPA and not a lawyer.

Edited by Iconoclast Texan

2 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Who is this in reference to? I looked up the Harris County District Clerk’s bio and said she went to LSU and is a CPA and not a lawyer.

Sheila Jackson Lee, who often says dumb shit, but has an undergrad degree from one of the top universities in the world and a law degree from one of the top law schools in the country. 

3 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Some of us have been around long enough to have seen big counties flip to R, and lose a shitload of good Dem judges (district and appellate).  The GOP was ECSTATIC about that at the time.  Funny to see them change their tune.  Now that they flipped back, well, the system is BAD!

It's been amusing to watch the GOP fans find "principles" that they gleefully celebrated the demise of not that many years ago.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Some of us have been around long enough to have seen big counties flip to R, and lose a shitload of good Dem judges (district and appellate).  The GOP was ECSTATIC about that at the time.  Funny to see them change their tune.  Now that they flipped back, well, the system is BAD!

It's been amusing to watch the GOP fans find "principles" that they gleefully celebrated the demise of not that many years ago.

The “party of fiscal responsibility” has proven over and over again for over 50 years that it has absolutely no principles, with trump being the most shining example of that turd. “Rather be Russian than democrat” is absolutely right.

It’s no wonder that guys like icono and the sack support the GOP, because “I’ve got mine and fuck all y’all.”

22 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

Sheila Jackson Lee, who often says dumb shit, but has an undergrad degree from one of the top universities in the world and a law degree from one of the top law schools in the country. 

She got in because of affirmative action.  And both schools are impossible to fail out of once you’re in. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

18 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I’ve been against partisan election of judges for about 20 years now.  Before I even went to law school.  It’s terrible. 

1 minute ago, Lagunamadre said:

Do you know that or are you just assuming because she's black? 

I know it.  Unless she had a serious head injury between the time she matriculated and the time she became a public figure that caused her to lose about 80 IQ points. She’s a fucking idiot.  

Just now, David Dennison said:

You have no idea how she got into school.

You're a racist. Own it.

To guys like the sack and trump if a black woman got into a better school than them it’s obviously due to racism and has nothing to do with them being complete morons. 

Just now, Onboard 2.0 said:

You're right affirmative action was 100% based on racism.  You finally got one right, your batting average is .000001%. Yer ready for single A ball.

Whatever will poor whitey do? Wherever shall poor whitey go? 

Sakes alive, won't someone think of the poor wypipo? They have it so hard and have suffered so much.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I know it.  Unless she had a serious head injury between the time she matriculated and the time she became a public figure that caused her to lose about 80 IQ points. She’s a fucking idiot.  

She was also part of the first female class at Yale in 1969. I bet that pissed you off too, letting women into college. 

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

To guys like the sack and trump if a black woman got into a better school than them it’s obviously due to racism and has nothing to do with them being complete morons. 

No.  Plenty of smart black women. I work with several.   Sheila ain’t one of them.  She said the Constitution was 400 years old.   She was born in the 50s.   The lunar landing and viet nam were kind of a big deal for her generation    

If You Believe They Put a Man on Mars

In 1997, while on a trip to the Mars Pathfinder operations center in California, Jackson Lee asked if the Pathfinder had succeeded in taking a picture of the flag planted on Mars by Neil Armstrong in 1969

Two Vietnams, One Gaffe

While Jackson Lee is a member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, she seems to be badly in need of a new atlas. In 2010, she compared the war in Afghanistan to Vietnam, an analogy that has often been invoked by Democrats. But the lesson she took from that was unique, to say the least. “Today, we have two Vietnams, side by side, North and South, exchanging and working.” Jackson Lee went on to caution: “We may not agree with all that North Vietnam is doing, but they are living in peace. I would look for a better human rights record for North Vietnam, but they are living side by side.”

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

No.  Plenty of smart black women. I work with several.   Sheila ain’t one of them.  She said the Constitution was 400 years old.   She was born in the 50s.   The lunar landing and viet nam were kind of a big deal for her generation   

She's more successful than you and you don't like it. 

Shelia Jackson Lee is an idiot. That is not debatable. In fact the only person stupid enough to take that on would be her herself.

In fact no one on this thread is really debating that she is not an idiot. Instead the argument has devolved into the usual dumpster fire of "you're a rascist"..."No I'm not".. SMH..

Edited by Crusher

6 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Well, Trump went to Wharton, he's a 5 star fucking idiot, and he's white, so I'm not sure how that proves affirmative action.

14 minutes ago, Crusher said:

Shelia Jackson Lee is an idiot. That is not debatable. In fact the only person stupid enough to take that on would be her herself.

In fact no one on this thread is really debating that she is not an idiot. Instead the argument has devolved into the usual dumpster fire of "you're a rascist"..."No I'm not".. SMH..

Saying she got in to Yale and UVA because she's black when you have no idea if that is true is clearly racist.

3 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Saying she got in to Yale and UVA because she's black when you have no idea if that is true is clearly racist.

True...You are correct. But, there's a lot of circumstantial evidence surrounding the case that might lead you to that conclusion. Kind of like Trump and obstruction ..Lot of smoke but no fire to put out.

True...You are correct. But, there's a lot of circumstantial evidence surrounding the case that might lead you to that conclusion. Kind of like Trump and obstruction ..Lot of smoke but no fire to put out.

“I fired Comey because of the Russia thing” confession sealed the deal for me. Takes mental gymnastics given all the evidence, testimony and confessions to think otherwise.

15 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Brett Kavanaugh is a lying, crying, whiny little bitch. 

Right, who here wouldn’t get pissed that an indicted charlatan like Michael Avenatti drug up some lying skank to falsely accuse a man who had an impeccable reputation before his nomination of being the leader of gang rapes. That the MSM media hasn’t had any remorse or issued any apologies to Justice Kavanaugh in light of that scum Avenatti’s nefarious behavior being brought to light is appalling. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

If You Believe They Put a Man on Mars

In 1997, while on a trip to the Mars Pathfinder operations center in California, Jackson Lee asked if the Pathfinder had succeeded in taking a picture of the flag planted on Mars by Neil Armstrong in 1969

Two Vietnams, One Gaffe

While Jackson Lee is a member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, she seems to be badly in need of a new atlas. In 2010, she compared the war in Afghanistan to Vietnam, an analogy that has often been invoked by Democrats. But the lesson she took from that was unique, to say the least. “Today, we have two Vietnams, side by side, North and South, exchanging and working.” Jackson Lee went on to caution: “We may not agree with all that North Vietnam is doing, but they are living in peace. I would look for a better human rights record for North Vietnam, but they are living side by side.”

She was masterful this week when she grilled the heads of “Big banks” . 

She rightfully pointed out the growing problem of student loan defaults. Then she asked the bank leaders one by one what they were doing about it. One by one they replied...

We stopped giving student Loans in 2007

We stopped in 2008....

and mercifully one finally said “we stopped giving student loans in 2010 when the government took over student loans”

fucking brilliant, but this is who her peers chose to head the committee  

Edited by ChickenSandwich
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, David Dennison said:

She's more successful than you and you don't like it. 

Off the top of my head, Sheila Jackson Lee is cause of embarrassment to:

Blacks

Women

Houstonians

Texans

Americans

Politicians

The college educated

The high school educated

Yale 

UVA

Attorneys

Go Gata (Yes, even Corrine Brown is embarrassed for her)

Democrats

Historians

People joke about how unintelligent Bush/Trump is, but seriously.  This bitch is trolling or has a degenerative brain disease.  

• Like 3