Hugo Stiglitz

Brett Kavanaugh Confirmation Thread

3 hours ago, workswithseed said:

I bet you beat your wife. 

WILDCAT09 ??? !!!  A Wife ?!!  Hiiiiiiiighly doubtful.

1 hour ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

WILDCAT09 ??? !!!  A Wife ?!!  Hiiiiiiiighly doubtful.

Yeah, you're probably right. She probably got tired of his anger issues or something. 

20 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Yeah, you're probably right. She probably got tired of his anger issues or something. 

Or just his basic dick issues.

18 hours ago, workswithseed said:

I bet you beat your wife. 

No you’re doing it wrong, you’re supposed to call me a beta cuck soy boy.

I don't necessarily disagree with these takes, but the Dems are going to have to take a stand at some point if they want to actually stave off fascism. The Dems reducing everything to the optimal political tactic at a specific moment in time (or at least what they think that is) as their entire political strategy is a huge reason we are where we are now.  There is a clear moral case to be argued against the GOP's rampant corruption and complete disregard for American democracy and the rule of law and they need to fucking make it to the American people.

Dems need to focus on impeaching, dragging and defeating the orange one or we will end up with two more Kavanaughs. That scenario = irreparable lasting damage to the country.

8 hours ago, scottsins said:

Dems need to focus on impeaching, dragging and defeating the orange one or we will end up with two more Kavanaughs. That scenario = irreparable lasting damage to the country.

I don't necessarily disagree with this, but imo the Dems need to focus on winning the next god-damn election. 

Impeachment? Maybe as a moral act, but as a political act it's not going to go anywhere, imo. 

And Kavanaugh? Whining about him just hurts the Dems. 

Jesus, Dems, grow the fuck up, get a clue, and win the next election. RBG herself praised Kavanaugh. Let that one go for god's sake.

On 9/15/2019 at 1:01 PM, Hugo Stiglitz said:

ThugPOS

Is that his real fucking twitter?  Should have gone whole hog for "Dear Leader."  JFC.

9 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Is that his real fucking twitter?  Should have gone whole hog for "Dear Leader."  JFC.

I bet it is.

Moscow Mitch is still extremely butt-hurt over Bork. And he has a point on that.

13 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

No you’re doing it wrong, you’re supposed to call me a beta cuck soy boy.

I thought It was just already known

Edited by workswithseed

mpu

Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion