Trivial things that please the ever living shit out of you

Tailleur17

10 minutes ago, uoftorange said:

There is nothing trivial about AD's goods

10 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

There is absolutely nothing trivial about those cans.

True...but i figured we need to christen every new thread w/ tits in BL's honor.

and you know, for science.

Edited by Tailleur17

When my server makes eye contact with me and just a simple head nod to bring another beer while they're walking through the section on the way to another table.

It's a nice attention to detail to notice my drink is low. It's an automatic 25% tip minimum.

seeing a 4-5 year old( no pedo!)in his spiderman mask and superman cape while walking with momma to pick up older sibling from school.

In the same vein as  hearing a young child laughing their ass off.

Salve for the soul...

Timing the gas pump so it comes out to $__.99.  It's great if I cut it off right on .99.  Sometimes I get to .98 then fuck up and pass .99 to .00 or higher.  In which case I move to the next chance up.  Hey it gives me something to do, and I rarely fill up because I want to use up gas more quickly to keep it fresher.

(I have another good reason for doing this .99 thing, actually, security involved)

a hot shower... but not just any hot shower (all showers, except golden, are great), but the one in particular is the 5-6ish PM Saturday afternoon shower after a few hours of hard work outside sweating your ass off getting ready for a night out on the town knowing you're get some action at night's end. And yes, a shower beer is included in this. That's the good stuff. 

7 hours ago, bluto said:

a hot shower... but not just any hot shower (all showers, except golden, are great), but the one in particular is the 5-6ish PM Saturday afternoon shower after a few hours of hard work outside sweating your ass off getting ready for a night out on the town knowing you're get some action at night's end. And yes, a shower beer is included in this. That's the good stuff. 

YMC6hSf.gif

• Like 2