Trivial things that please the ever living shit out of you

Tailleur17

1 minute ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Maybe, but left-handed is potentially impressive, if he's not a natural southpaw.

right hand is down her pants.   Lefty is the natural hand in this case...

Getting a red-light ticket notice in the mail today and wife is about to chew me out...

Then she sees it is actually addressed to the prior resident of our home.

Hah!!!  I thought those sumbeeches were illegal now...

I have these shitty dogwood trees that popped up on the western side of my house. I don’t know how they got there as I didn’t plant them and they’re still fairly young. But I hate them. They constantly rubbed against my roof line. Just got a new roof in March. Went on the roof yesterday to clear other branches that were hanging close to the roof. Saw the dogwoods and thought, you just need to die. Took a saw and cut all those fuckers down. The cracking sound they make as the tree starts to give way is one  of my favorite sounds. Die Dogwoods die 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, VivaNaranja said:

Went to Whataburger yesterday to use a receipt that had a survey for a free burger.

The receipt from yesterday had a survey for another free burger.

I got a free Whataburger with purchase of medium fries and medium drink on June 17th via email.  The coupon was good through June 12th.  

I was not happened 

1 hour ago, VivaNaranja said:

Went to Whataburger yesterday to use a receipt that had a survey for a free burger.

The receipt from yesterday had a survey for another free burger.

seems like i get a lot more of those now than i used to.  i haven't paid full price in months and i go about every week.

Stopped by my parents' house this morning, saw my mom had a completely flat tire.  Aired it up real quick, drove right down the street to Discount Tire.  Only took them about thirty minutes to get to me, then they patched it free of charge.  I honestly thought that had gone away in the 90s.  Nope, a patch is still free.  At least if it's not on the wheel wall.  God bless that company.

5 minutes ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

A good coffee mug, like one you find in a diner, not some cheap-ass one that chips if you look at it the wrong way.

Fuck yes. And for that matter, a good diner. Believe it or not, College Station used to have one. It was called the Deluxe Diner, and it was right at the end of Northgate, right before Wellborn road. Dumbfucks couldn't keep it open, in spite of good coffee and great apple pie. I don't know what's there now, but it's probably decked out in maroon and soaking with geek piss.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Fuck yes. And for that matter, a good diner. Believe it or not, College Station used to have one. It was called the Deluxe Diner, and it was right at the end of Northgate, right before Wellborn road. Dumbfucks couldn't keep it open, in spite of good coffee and great apple pie. I don't know what's there now, but it's probably decked out in maroon and soaking with geek piss.

Get yours now, before the new Chicago overlords start cutting corners. 

B10-E99-E2-02-FB-4-A30-AC09-9-C633-EA825

• Like 1