Wyoming @ New Mexico State, 9 p.m. CT, ESPN2

The Virginian

Lots of Nebraska talk.  Gotta appreciate that.  I remember Wingards dad he was a punter in the mid 80's I think.  Kid seems like a real player, Frost would have recruited him.  Wyo D seems pretty solid, have no idea how good/bad NMSU is , but its never easy to shut teams out.  QB looks decent too.  Should be another good year for Wyo

Some highlights of the Cowboys vs New Mexico State:

Wyoming vs. New Mexico State - Team Statistics - August 25, 2018 ...

http://www.espn.com/college-football...meId=401013437
10 hours ago - Get team statistics for the Wyoming Cowboys vs. New Mexico State Aggies football game.

The total stats in the Wyoming vs New Mexico State was lopsided to say the least...

2 hours ago, BurntEyes said:

This, it was an absolute beat down, which the score didn't really tell. It started early as a beating and never changed.

Wyoming might be a pretty good team, not great, but good. NMSU is fucking terrible.

But it was college football and for that I was grateful.

Well, for that and Minnie -17.5.

I forgot that Bohl from NDSU is with Wyoming.  Wonder how much of the magic he can recreate there, now that he's had a few years.

Virginian, what's your take on him? If he repeats his success with you guys, will he jump, or is he a lifestyle guy who's more likely to hang around?

He's old to make his first jump to a big program, but if he can repeat his success at Wyoming, you have to think he'll have plenty of offers.