Hawaii @ Colorado State on CBSSN

Shmitty

1 minute ago, Tired of Lurking said:

Preston Williams got some wheels. Carta-Samuels looks down his receivers and has a crazy long wind-up. This offense should be fun to watch this season, as usual. I really think they are one of the best expansion candidates (*ducks*).

I'd add them for the beer and the mountains, but yeah the stadium is nice 

4 minutes ago, Tired of Lurking said:

Preston Williams got some wheels. Carta-Samuels looks down his receivers and has a crazy long wind-up. This offense should be fun to watch this season, as usual. I really think they are one of the best expansion candidates (*ducks*).

I like the academics and it would shit all over CU that would be really fun

From 2000 until July 1, 2013, the football team was renamed to simply Warriors, until a 2013 decision to standardize all of the school's athletic team names took effect, and the team was once again known as the Rainbow Warriors.[6]

If I remember right they dropped the Rainbow to be more intimidating or some such silliness but they've now brought it back

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Tired of Lurking said:

and they would have a regional travel partner as well.