ESPN Not Even Trying to Hide it's "BAMA's Network"

LTtxfan

ESPNU broadcasting replay BAMA vs Mercer replay tonight.....REALLY

Yesterday they broadcasted 2017 BAMA vs Florida State Game

And they have a 4 part BAMA Series called "Training Days: Rolling with the Tide"...... Ran thru all of August...... C'MON MAN.  😠  

https://247sports.com/college/alabama/Article/ESPN-to-air-four-part-Alabama-Football-series-every-week-in-August-120023123/

Edited by LTtxfan

Can we set up a subforum for all these bitches to complain about everything ESPN?

Who gives a fuck. As long as the games are broadcast on time and in their entirety, I don't give two shits. You little girls who think you see bias in everything are the ultimate cucks. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, TornACL said:

Can we set up a subforum for all these bitches to complain about everything ESPN?

Who gives a fuck. As long as the games are broadcast on time and in their entirety, I don't give two shits. You little girls who think you see bias in everything are the ultimate cucks. 

Yep.  It's not like people are lining up to watch anything in the middle of summer.  The ratings are crap for game replays and summer camps for any team.  They are just filling time and Bama ratings are slightly higher than other colleges because none of their fans and alumni have jobs. 

I wouldnt watch a Texas replay or a 4 part series on Texas in August either. Astros still play almost every day. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

They’ve won or been close to winning the National Championship the last 10 years. The attention is warranted 

24 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

And they have a 4 part BAMA Series called "Training Days: Rolling with the Tide"...... Ran thru all of August...... C'MON MAN.  😠  

https://247sports.com/college/alabama/Article/ESPN-to-air-four-part-Alabama-Football-series-every-week-in-August-120023123/

I've been looking for EPL games the last two mornings and surprised at the number of Bama/SEC shows I hit.  Not saying it's right or wrong but that 1 second delay it takes for my cable box to move the to next channel was torturous.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Bama's on TV more times than Leave it to Beaver reruns. 

With ratings like this, it's hard to argue that Alabama shouldn't be on when ESPN has the chance to air the games:

Alabama-Georgia title game scores big rating for ESPN - USA Today

Jan 9, 2018 - Monday night's national championship game telecast of Alabama's thrilling 26-23 overtime win against Georgia on ESPN was the second most-watched cable event ever, the network announced on Tuesday afternoon. ... Earlier Tuesday, ESPN reported the game scored an overnight rating of 16.7, up 9% from last year's title game.

13 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

We got our own station after our 10 year run. Can’t blame them, at least they didn’t have to pony up 2fiddy to pimp the Bammers. Guarantee ESPN wishes they never cut that deal with us. 

Edited by jdhorn92

53 minutes ago, Zavala said:

3348399035_127b7f8e12.jpg

I take this as: ESPN must feed the monster, and what better way than with the team that won last years "playoff" (really just a 4 team invitational, the ESPN picks, as ESPN owns the rights to the CFP, unless everyone forgot; so therefore it is an invitational same as NIT for the gridiron), just my take... #Don'tBeFooled...

50 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

Color me don't give a fuck what espin airs when it's not a game I'm interested in watching.

I've basically tuned that channel out and based on their numbers, I'm not alone.

Unless it's strictly NCAA football or College Football Final, on Saturdays I don't watch it either... (at least during college football season)