Clash Royale

PatrickMcHorn

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I’ve been playing a bit this evening on my crap new account while I wait for supercell to hopefully find my account and assign it back to my Apple ID.

Playing against newbs in 1:1 is fun. It’s pretty easy to tell who is a true noob and who has some experience and might be starting over.

Indicator 1: starting every game by throwing arrows at my tower.

Lulz. This happened quite frequently actually.

Indicator 2: the unprotected bomber randomly sent up the lane. I kept waiting for something to drop in front of him. Nope.

Indicator 3: the goblin hut at the bridge opening move.

I went 12-3 over my first 15.

Also. When the did witch get so fucking strong. And who is the fat Russian guy that eats up my minions in one shot?

I’ve been ducking around playing a free account to regaining a feel for the game.

I think I’ve got it - ran a level 6 up to 1500 trophies with the newb deck (giant musky etc). Started to run into too many wizards.

I’m so f-ed when I flip accounts however - there are a ton of new characters

Some ghost dude

A guy that shoots lasers

A slew of pink shmoos with crowns

A line of dudes that seem to serve no purpose whatsoever

A guy that jumps around and dry humps the tower.

Lulz. Wtf. I was playing some 2v2 game and the ghost guy and laser guy killed me.

I’ve been ducking around playing a free account to regaining a feel for the game.

I think I’ve got it - ran a level 6 up to 1500 trophies with the newb deck (giant musky etc). Started to run into too many wizards.

I’m so f-ed when I flip accounts however - there are a ton of new characters

Some ghost dude
A guy that shoots lasers
A slew of pink shmoos with crowns
A line of dudes that seem to serve no purpose whatsoever
A guy that jumps around and dry humps the tower.

Lulz. Wtf. I was playing some 2v2 game and the ghost guy and laser guy killed me.

Took me a minute to figure out who you were talking about on some of those, lol. Still not entirely sure I know who the dry humper is. It doesn't feel like you've been gone that long.

You were right on the money with this one: "A line of dudes that seem to serve no purpose whatsoever"

Bandit, cannon cart, flying machine, mega knight and royal hogs

All can wreck shop when opponent is unfamiliar with d strategy against them. Can be fun

I tend to lean towards them in war decks when opponent’s cards won’t wholly outlevel them to offset the knowledge gap

• 2 months later...