2018 US Open tennis

spystud13

1 minute ago, troph said:

If you like her loud in bed you gotta accept her loud everywhere else.

She dated someone 10 years ago, some singer I think, who reported she’s actually quiet in bed. Don’t know why I remember reading that...I guess just the surprise factor and assumption that she would be loud in bed

She dated someone 10 years ago, some singer I think, who reported she’s actually quiet in bed. Don’t know why I remember reading that...I guess just the surprise factor and assumption that she would be loud in bed

That sucks. Nothing like a woman who is comfortable enough to be expressive.

3 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

I think that was the Maroon 5 guy. I know Roddick and Dimitrov have hit that. And some basketball player. 

She was engaged to that Sasha dude, but never married. 

I’m having to watch online cause rain is fucking with the satellite, Jill Craybas is my new favorite announcer. I’ve heard her a bunch this tourney on the extra DTV channels, she needs to be promoted to the big boy networks. 

11 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Will they finish this tonight? Or is there a curfew?

There is NOTHING around there but train tracks, parks, and a highway.

You could have a music festival every night after the last match and no one would ever know.

Edited by Napoleon

There is NOTHING around there but train tracks, parks, and a highway.
You could have a music festival every night after the last match and no one would ever know.

I realize that. When I say “curfew” I was wondering if there was a point where it was last call so to speak.

Fed ain’t got it tonight, I don’t think. He isn’t winning a tie-break in the fourth.

Was depressing watching Federer last night. His footwork is completely fucked, it looks like he's aged a full decade since blowing those match points at Indian Wells. 

He played great against Kyrgios. It's just too much inconsistency. He was up 5-4 serving for the 2ndset when it finally unraveled. Pretty much every running shot was shanked or went wide. And this isn't something like his backhand that a new coach can fix. This is Father time's doing.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, HouTex said:

Sucks that Sloane lost.  She's my favorite American female player.  

I'm very attracted to that young woman.

She's a great tennis player, but her smile, her body, and her tan are what keep my eyes on the screen when she's playing.

Sorry for her loss.