Shit My Kid Says

ROFL BOX

5yo: Dad. I have a joke for you.

(Feels proud moment coming)

Me: You have a joke for me?
5yo: yeah. What is a turtles favorite food?

(Truly stunned as a) great opening, b) I’ve never heard this joke before)

Me: I don’t know son, what is a turtles favorite food?

5 yo: pizza

( WTF? That’s not a joke. It’s not funny or punny)

5yo: I’m going to get a pet turtle. And I’m going to name him Tiffany.

(Now that’s funny in a what!?! kind of way)

2 hours ago, GottaB said:

5yo: Dad. I have a joke for you.

(Feels proud moment coming)

Me: You have a joke for me?
5yo: yeah. What is a turtles favorite food?

(Truly stunned as a) great opening, b) I’ve never heard this joke before)

Me: I don’t know son, what is a turtles favorite food?

5 yo: pizza

( WTF? That’s not a joke. It’s not funny or punny)

5yo: I’m going to get a pet turtle. And I’m going to name him Tiffany.

(Now that’s funny in a what!?! kind of way)

Ninja Turtles?

Gotta brag on the boys today.  Last night, our extended family was playing a game on Jackbox.tv.  Basically, you're given a prompt, and you have to come up with something clever to say so that you may win the votes of those playing.  Anyway,

Prompt:  Name the last place you'd take a girl on a first date.  5 year-old's response: Aggy bonfire.

Prompt: Name a book that is never checked out from the library.  11 year-old's response: Aggy Pride.

I'm raising them right.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Had an "aha" moment the other day.

Youngest had a "rodeo day" at her school and all the kids made horses out of pool noodles. Walk in her room and she has the end of the pool noodle in one of her shoes and is riding the horse. Ask what she's doing and she says "I learned that horses need to wear shoes when you ride them."

My 12 year old son is in the car and we're listening the radio. I had it on sports talk or something on AM and he's trying to find some music to listen to. He starts fidgeting with the knob and finally says, "I can't find any good music." I say to him, "Have you tried FM?" He says, "What is FM?"

• Like 1

my 5 year old daughter and 6 year old son were watching tv and a dwarf (little person?) came on.  the adult voice and small stature clearly threw her for a loop.  she turns around to me and i can see the wheels turning on how she is going to phrase a question as she is looking at her legs.

"dad...what are the people that have kid feet and kid legs, but...dad faces?"

watching kids that age make sense of things for the first time is a pretty funny process.

• Like 1

Took my two girls (4, 6) to the library and candy store in downtown Round Rock. Walking to candy store

Me: You girls do not act a fool in the stores. If you do something not appropriate, we are not buying candy.

4yo: Yeah so we won't yell out VAGINA!!

Me: I was meaning more like don't grab stuff off the shelves but yeah, don't yell vagina.

1 hour ago, RexWilson said:

Took my two girls (4, 6) to the library and candy store in downtown Round Rock. Walking to candy store

Me: You girls do not act a fool in the stores. If you do something not appropriate, we are not buying candy.

Me: I was meaning more like don't grab stuff off the shelves but yeah, don't yell vagina.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, RexWilson said:

english-fail.gif

On 3/28/2018 at 3:10 PM, Modessit said:

My kid thinks there is a store for everything and we must need to go there to get it. He'll be telling me we need to drive super fast. I tell him we don't have rockets like the cars in his cartoons. He tells me we need to go to the "rocket store" to get rockets to put on the back of the car. Then he says we need to go to the "helmet store" so we can wear helmets, and to the "parachute store" in case we go off a cliff. 

well-the-jerk-store-called-theyre-runnin

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

bed time Thursday....

9yo says some of the craziest shit I've ever heard. I was stunned, shocked, and amazed...(and won't Internet it)

11yo starts dying laughing...
"THAT IS THE FACE OF DISAPPOINTMENT IN YOUR SONS! HAHAHAAAA.... YES! THAT IS THE FACE OF DISAPPOINTMENT IN YOUR SONS! THAT FACE. THAT FACE RIGHT THERE. THAT IS DISAPPOINTMENT!"

I had a laugh of disappoint and walked away...

Had it been on camera they would be internet famous.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Snacks said:

bed time Thursday....

9yo says some of the craziest shit I've ever heard. I was stunned, shocked, and amazed...(and won't Internet it)

11yo starts dying laughing...
"THAT IS THE FACE OF DISAPPOINTMENT IN YOUR SONS! HAHAHAAAA.... YES! THAT IS THE FACE OF DISAPPOINTMENT IN YOUR SONS! THAT FACE. THAT FACE RIGHT THERE. THAT IS DISAPPOINTMENT!"

I had a laugh of disappoint and walked away...

Had it been on camera they would be internet famous.

How TF do you NOT share?

Out to dinner last night, wrapping up, boy playing with his brother on the kindle. Wife gets up to go to bathroom and starts walking away from the table. Boy jumps up with his kindle and starts taking creaper pics from the backside. "What the hell are you doing?" Little shit eating grin. Little Burt in the making. 

Edited by Anastasis
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Out to dinner last night, wrapping up, boy playing with his brother on the kindle. Wife gets up to go to bathroom and starts walking away from the table. Boy jumps up with his kindle and starts taking creaper pics from the backside. "What the hell are you doing?" Little shit eating grin. Little Burt in the making. 

so where are the pics?

• Like 2

Our kindergartners woke up stoked because their school is hosting a dinosaur exhibit today. As we walk about to the car, they are walking like little T-Rex’s and then

Boy1: lets talk like dinosaurs ROAR
Boy2: ROAR
Boy3: I’m going to be quiet because dinosaurs are extinct.
 #hesnotwrong

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

5 yo is taking a bath, still lounging around after his brother has gotten out.  I walk in while he is playing with himself.

5 yo - I'm trying to make my penis bigger so I can wash it.  I am rolling it.

Me - Ok.  You shouldn't play with your penis in front of other people, like at school.  When your penis gets bigger, it is called an erection. 

5 yo - 'Rection.  Oh Ok.  And now I can put my penis back in its home.  See.  (Pulls foreskin over the head)

Me - Jesus Christ. Ok, I'll come back get you in a bit.  (Go get a drink)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Anastasis said:

Taking pics of his mom?

so+thats+how+it+is+in+their+family.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On Saturday while sitting around the house I watch my 2 year old get walk outside, drop his pants, pee in the dog's water bowl, and then come back inside.  I asked him why he did that and his response was, "it was empty and the dogs are thirsty.".

• Like 2

After we got home from our family's Easter gathering, my 3 y/o came to me with her Easter basket in-hand and asked me to hide all her eggs around the house.  She wanted to play.................."Easter CUNT!"

• Like 1

On 4/21/2018 at 3:04 PM, Chad Fuck said:

Chad Jr., 5, to Mrs. F this morning:

“Mom, when are you leaving so Dad and I can have fun?”

He knew she had to go to a baby shower, but wasn’t sure when.

Similar thing with my youngest boy:

At the hippy liberal dippy private school he goes to, the teachers tell them to draw pictures of their family doing family things every couple of months. His latest picture showed me and him and the dogs and the siblings outside, wife was inside. Wife asked what everybody was doing. Boy said we were all outside playing. Wife asked what she was doing. Boy said she was inside looking at her phone.

• Like 5

My 3 YO son thinks his last name is Gilmour.

I told him several months ago that I named him Jonathan because the Pink Floyd guitarist's full name is David Jon Gilmour. Somehow it stayed in his memory and now whenever someone asks him what his name is, he says Jonathan Gilmour.

• Like 2

When the kid was little and had a loose tooth..

L'il Deebs: "When I wiggle it with my tongue it hurts but it kinda feels good at the same time."

Yeah kid, you're gonna need therapy some day. That or wind up paying some lady in leather $200 to spank ya while you're wearing a diaper.

5 yo daughter just asked me to make her toast but "with the butter hidden". Cute. She's a doll. 

My 2nd grader loves the top 40 music ever since we were in Austin and listened to station every time in the car that plays the same 3 Top 40 songs over and over and over again. "Dad, why are they wishing bad things on him?"

• Like 1

Not exactly something MY kid said, but I was in Austin in April to clear out my recently deceased dad's house.  I came across a note that I had written him in 1972.

"Dad, I made 151 out of 300 free throws today!  -  ImissWallyPryor"

And I thought he was complimenting me when he said I could have played for Rick Barnes.

Edited by ImissWallyPryor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...