Texas A&M Football 2018: I'm here for the gangbang

bizzle

Ha. Well, if you want me to play it straight on a Texas ATM prediction and not just be an antagonist, my call is 5-7 on the season. I don’t know if you have noticed, but when making grandiose predictions on the football board, I tend to go a bit over the top. 
Grandiose and over the top..

So your real prediction is they only beat the cupcakes for a 3-8 record and start "next yearing" in December? Sounds reasonable to me..

2 hours ago, Machinator said:

I enjoyed this, as always. I do feel obligated to post your prediction from last year, because for all the shit we gave bizzle, he was right on with his regular season prediction of 7-5 last year.

Reveal hidden contents

I always enjoy these, bizzle. Good work. I can't say much for your choices in booze, but I only store scotch for relatives and enemies, so $#@! it. 

I think you are kennel blind, or your source is, on your secondary beyond Oliver and Watts. Wake me up when Priest Willis resembles mediocre. The CB element of your defense makes Tony Holmes and Ryan Palmer blush with embarrassment. 

Good teams are strong down the middle, supposedly. At least in baseball. Not real sure that's going to help you on the gridiron, but, well, maybe Sumlin is a big Astros fan or something. I like your backfield, interior OL, DTs, and Kirk. You're going to need some luck and magic beyond that.

I've called it for months - I think New Mexico and Bob Davie publicly butt$#@! you in Kyle Field in November. If he's not arrested for sodomy on the way out of town (and let's face it, if the sheep have no recourse, why would a soon to be fired coach get any help from the law?), I could see Old Army making an impassioned and well-heeled plea for the weathered but masterful hands of a one Coach Davie to guide ATM back on course. That's probably just me fantasizing, but it's a great fantasy. 

I don't like your outlook this season. I see 4-8 and a lot of laughter.

when you've fucked a chicken as long as i have, you know it well. 

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Ha. Well, if you want me to play it straight on a Texas ATM prediction and not just be an antagonist, my call is 5-7 on the season. I don’t know if you have noticed, but when making grandiose predictions on the football board, I tend to go a bit over the top. 

i had not noticed. 

• Haha 1

Might have to wait a year on that jetski, huh? 
Jetski? Fuck no, every good aggy puts their spare pocket change in Jimbos pocket. You think federal hurricane relief money is going to be enough to pay Jimbo and all the coaches they had to money whip before they'd agree to actually live and work in "the lit station?"

Yeah, that's right...the published amount the assistants are making don't mention the extras they were promised privately.

31 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Less thread consolidation on this site would be a good thing. The thread nazi bullshit is beyond tired. 

Agreed. Mega threads are terrible and always have been. Don't know the Shag's fascination with them. Nothing wrong with fresh new topics. If they don't get the replies, they drop off and no big deal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Redneck Mutha said:

I'm more bullish on their chances than most Longhorn fans and my percentages only worked out to about 7.2 wins for them.  I'll say 7-6 after the annual bowl loss to whichever random basketball school the sec allows them to play.

tl, dr; F aggy, go Warhawks, rollercoaster.gif

7 wins? I’m going to have to see that. And with the monkey story making the rounds this evening the aggy locker room is in no doubt.......shambles.

I could see 7 wins. I have predicted gloom and doom the last couple of years to see them squeak by some wins against the bottom of the SEC and win their non conference games against dogshit opponents resulting in the 8 win seasons.

i do think that 6 is more likely than 8, but 7 is a good guess.  Doesn’t get easier next year though and I could see 6 in Jimbo’s second season.

3 hours ago, Redneck Mutha said:

I'm more bullish on their chances than most Longhorn fans and my percentages only worked out to about 7.2 wins for them.  I'll say 7-6 after the annual bowl loss to whichever random basketball school the sec allows them to play.

tl, dr; F aggy, go Warhawks, rollercoaster.gif

I think 8 is the max and that is if everything falls into place right away and they pull an upset somewhere.

More than likely will be 6-6 and some spare bowl appearance. 

Hope you guys are right. I see a lot of down SEC programs right now. Ole Miss isn’t good. Arkansas isn’t going to be good for awhile. Miss St won’t be great. South Carolina will be ok but aggy can still beat them. Kentucky isn’t there yet.

I see 8-4 or 7-5 worst case. They have too many cupcakes and down sec programs on the schedule.

4 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Hope you guys are right. I see a lot of down SEC programs right now. Ole Miss isn’t good. Arkansas isn’t going to be good for awhile. Miss St won’t be great. South Carolina will be ok but aggy can still beat them. Kentucky isn’t there yet.

I see 8-4 or 7-5 worst case. They have too many cupcakes and down sec programs on the schedule.

I'm with you. I have zero trust in those middle of the road sec teams.

The Aggy roller coaster falls off the tracks before it reaches its peak. 35-31 NWST....cause fuck it why not. Eppler and the WR's go Wake Forest on their ass. Slo'neal gets burnt at least once. 
I want aggy to win tomorrow night 55-3 with Mond throwing for 350 and running for 100.

I am a huge fan of taller roller coasters.
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Agreed. Mega threads are terrible and always have been. Don't know the Shag's fascination with them. Nothing wrong with fresh new topics. If they don't get the replies, they drop off and no big deal.

As long as it doesn't go all texfags with a long series of generic threads like:

Ugh!!!

I'm still proud of our boys

It happened again

We suck

Maybe next year.

Where da sheep at?

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, ousux said:

By game 2, Jimbo was already mentally head corch of aggy you stupid sip..

At that point he was already thinking of the wondrous things he was going to do with Mond, Starkel and manbun, and tbh...Rojo as well, but that didn't quite work out as planned.

I guess you're right. When you've been with a 10 for so long I guess love makes you want to go home with a 2. 

8 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

Thing is though aggy really isnt any better than those teams.