At my signal, unleash hell!

Izhmash

Any Camp Gladiator members here?  I'm not a current member (work travel got in the way of being able to utilize the services), but when I was active it was a great way to stay motivated.  Enjoyed working out outdoors (still do this as much as possible), and enjoyed getting to meet other's committed to making a change.  Anyhow, thought I'd start a thread all things CG and see what instructors folks recommend.  I'm looking to get back into the mix...

I used to work out with Joel Hagaman and his wife (Stormy, I believe).  Joel's a good dude.  Workouts are middle of the road, but can be made challenging if you allow yourself.  Mostly focuses on core strength and metabollic conditioning.  If you're looking to bulk, this is not for you.  Weight loss, cardio and functional strength are the primary outcomes.  That, and smiles.

Additionally, a PSA:  CG has a "deal of the decade" going on for anyone interested in trying it out.  $10 for 4 weeks of camps...something like that.  I'm not associated with the company in any way...just passing on a damn good deal for anyone that has ever considered trying it out.  Austin based company, fun sweaty times.  https://cgdealofthedecade.campgladiator.com/

Jesus - this is the hobby section and I suspect that exercise fits into the hobby section. Perhaps nobody here works out, or has heard of Camp Gladiator, or gets the title connection to “Gladiator”?  In that case, you should sign up, just for the sole purpose to make sure you dont end up SEC SEC SEC obese.