Mysterious woman in restraints ringing doorbells

DocZaius

I posted this earlier, with the more accurate title of Vic's "one that got away".  Anyway, the more I watch the video, it looks pretty obvious that the "restraints" are a lanyard with keys and bracelets on the other arm.  But still, I will stick with this being a POF date gone astray.

Daily Mail thinks they got this, but they need a better ENHANCE

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6110869/Sibling-pregnant-teen-disappeared-says-sister-video-ringing-doorbells-Texas-tattoos.html

The sister of a woman who went missing in January believes she is the half naked woman captured on a home surveillance camera frantically ringing doorbells at 3am in Sunrise Ranch.

Rachael Denison tells DailyMail.com that her sister, Caitlin Denison, 19, who went missing in January, was one or two months pregnant when she disappeared. The woman in the video appears to possibly be pregnant. 

Caitlin told her family she was flying from her hometown of Reno, Nevada, to Midland, Texas, with a man she had just met. Her family doesn't know his name, and the last thing Caitlin told her sister was 'This guy makes me scared for my life.' 

In a review of the surveillance footage released by the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office, her sister says she believes she has identified Caitlin's various tattoos.

15 minutes ago from the montgomery county sheriff's twitter account...

@MCTXSheriff is investigating a suspicious shooting incident in the 18400 block of Sunrise Pines (Sunrise Ranch subdivision). PIO is in route. Media staging loc. to follow

follow the thread on websleths

Edited by gsoda3

scanner feeds (but not working) https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/2692

https://abc13.com/suspicious-shooting-under-investigation-in-montgomery-co/4089880/

Officers are investigating what they're calling a suspicious shooting incident just houses away from where a mystery woman was ringing doorbells earlier this week.

Some neighbors reported hearing screaming and glass breaking.

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

The sister of a woman who went missing in January believes she is the half naked woman captured on a home surveillance camera frantically ringing doorbells at 3am in Sunrise Ranch.  

This sentence was written by someone who's getting paid to be a writer.

• Like 2

I would like to know the full story and the usual media sites aren't very helpful.

She is wearing handcuffs that are no longer connected to each other. She is possibly not wearing pants. Was she actually shackled and made an escape in the middle of the night? If that's the case, then why wouldn't she wait at one of these houses where she was ringing the doorbell? One person said she range their doorbell 20-30 times but she was gone by the time they answered. How did she end up back at the (now dead) boyfriend's house?

One person said she range their doorbell 20-30 times but she was gone by the time they answered.

Looks like she rang it 20-30 times in less than 30 seconds. At 3:00am or whatever it'd be a couple of minutes before I got to the door... if I even decided to bother with it.

1 hour ago, wild_turkey said:

I would like to know the full story and the usual media sites aren't very helpful.

She is wearing handcuffs that are no longer connected to each other. She is possibly not wearing pants. Was she actually shackled and made an escape in the middle of the night? If that's the case, then why wouldn't she wait at one of these houses where she was ringing the doorbell? One person said she range their doorbell 20-30 times but she was gone by the time they answered. How did she end up back at the (now dead) boyfriend's house?

My guess is she was going to break up with the boyfriend, he didn't take it very well and made a weak attempt to hold her hostage.  She escapes and goes running around the neighborhood in a weak attempt to escape, but the bf convinces her to go back and talk.  She ends up leaving at some point, he has the sads and blows his brains out.  A love story made in surly.

12 hours ago, OU Sucks said:

My guess is she was going to break up with the boyfriend, he didn't take it very well and made a weak attempt to hold her hostage.  She escapes and goes running around the neighborhood in a weak attempt to escape, but the bf convinces her to go back and talk.  She ends up leaving at some point, he has the sads and blows his brains out.  A love story made in surly.

Yep. Something along those lines especially since she is safe with family out of state. Dude knew he was fucked when he was talking to police so he just took the easy way out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Why in the world is a Montgomery County sheriff driving a Wrangler?  Nice stewardship of tax payers money. 

I have relatives there, so I feel confident when I say Montgomery County is not run by the most intelligent of people.

Remember the drone?

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/neighborhood/woodlands/news/article/Montgomery-County-plans-to-replace-sheriff-s-5814650.php

The experimental drone program that put the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office on the cutting edge three years ago literally came to a crashing halt in April when the $250,000 craft disintegrated in midair during a SWAT training exercise and plunged into Lake Conroe.

Police divers spent days recovering the wreckage 40 feet below the murky water's surface and sent the remains to a federal lab for analysis.

The setback has not deterred Montgomery County, which became the first local law enforcement agency in Texas in 2011 to receive an FAA license to operate its own drone. County commissioners recently approved using insurance money from the wrecked drone to buy another one.

MONTGOMERY, Texas (Fox) - The mystery woman seen in the surveillance video ringing doorbells in Montgomery County was apparently escaping sexual assault.

The video which was posted last week has garnered international attention. 

On Wednesday, Montgomery County Sheriff's deputies said the woman's boyfriend, Dennis Ray Collins, 49, died by suicide at their house in the Sunrise Ranch Subdivision.

http://www.fox26houston.com/news/woman-seen-ringing-doorbells-with-restraints-was-escaping-sexual-assault

I watched a Sheriff's news conference of this yesterday but can't find it today.  After she rang the doorbells and got no response she went back to the house she was held in and then left and went to Dallas without telling anyone.  Then her captor sees all the news about this and at some point commits suicide?

Edited by UTEX90

• 3 weeks later...

Update- Video in link

Woman seen ringing doorbells in the middle of the night describes night of terror

The Montgomery, Texas, woman who was caught on video ringing neighbors’ doorbells in the middle of the night joined Inside Edition and described the horrific events that led to that haunting video. Lauren, whose last name was withheld, was living with her boyfriend of four months, Dennis Collins, when she awoke to find him attacking her.

“I woke up and he was kneeling on my chest, and stuffing some sort of cloth in my mouth, and wrapping duct tape around my head,” Lauren said.

Collins also bound Lauren’s hands and feet, and sexually assaulted her. After that, Lauren saw a chance to escape. “My throat hurt really bad from screaming, so he let me go into the kitchen to get a drink,” Lauren said. “He turned around and walked out to go to the bedroom, and that’s when I ran out the front door.”

Lauren — wearing just a T-shirt and with shackles still on her wrists — tried to flag down a passing car. When that failed, she tried waking up her neighbors. One neighbor said her doorbell must have rung 20 or 30 times, but when her husband got to the door, no one was around.

“I just wanted someone to lay eyes on me,” Lauren said. “I felt like if someone saw me, then I would be safe.” 

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/woman-rang-doorbell-middle-night-reveals-details-terrifying-ordeal-043100572.html

7 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

Update- Video in link

Woman seen ringing doorbells in the middle of the night describes night of terror

The Montgomery, Texas, woman who was caught on video ringing neighbors’ doorbells in the middle of the night joined Inside Edition and described the horrific events that led to that haunting video. Lauren, whose last name was withheld, was living with her boyfriend of four months, Dennis Collins, when she awoke to find him attacking her.

“I woke up and he was kneeling on my chest, and stuffing some sort of cloth in my mouth, and wrapping duct tape around my head,” Lauren said.

Collins also bound Lauren’s hands and feet, and sexually assaulted her. After that, Lauren saw a chance to escape. “My throat hurt really bad from screaming, so he let me go into the kitchen to get a drink,” Lauren said. “He turned around and walked out to go to the bedroom, and that’s when I ran out the front door.”

Lauren — wearing just a T-shirt and with shackles still on her wrists — tried to flag down a passing car. When that failed, she tried waking up her neighbors. One neighbor said her doorbell must have rung 20 or 30 times, but when her husband got to the door, no one was around.

“I just wanted someone to lay eyes on me,” Lauren said. “I felt like if someone saw me, then I would be safe.” 

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/woman-rang-doorbell-middle-night-reveals-details-terrifying-ordeal-043100572.html

So what happened in between her ringing the doorbells and him being dead?  Did she go back to his house on her own?  Did he chase her down and bring her back?

4 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

So what happened in between her ringing the doorbells and him being dead?  Did she go back to his house on her own?  Did he chase her down and bring her back?

Lauren fled to a friend's house and later sought sanctuary with her family in Dallas. 

Then after the video went Viral and the police started their investigation, they contacted him and he knew he was fucked so he killed himself.