Shit's Borked

RPM

3 hours ago, immamac said:

Fixed. Looks like it never put it back after one month was late or something. Weird PayPal issue. 

Odd; if it was late that’s on PayPal as it auto pays without any approval requirement on my end.  

Thanks for fixing it though.  

Edited by SDG

just noticed something odd

I made a post in the Daily Texan about the NH couple that was killed

but when I go back to the main forum listings the Daily Texan shows this

Markets still falling like…

By ButtFumble

1 minute ago

so it is showing the last post in the Daily Texan forum was made by me, but in the markets still falling thread not the NH couple killed thread

but if I go into the Daily Texan forum the thread at the top is the NH couple killed with my post in it

Edited by ButtFumble

On 10/25/2019 at 11:52 AM, SquishMitten said:

Probably already asked somewhere, but I'm not getting any hits when I search. Can you close a reply window without refreshing the page? Why isn't there an X or a cancel button?

Quoting myself since more pressing matters came up shortly afterwards and it got buried. 

The blocked poster has been hiding their entire posts under spoiler tags in what seems to be an effort to bypass those of us who have him blocked - which A LOT of us do.

It’s fucking up the threads and leaving weird white chunks in the threads they’re posting in.

I can DM you the name of the poster in question with some screenshots that show what’s happening.

It’s completely fucked up the Tulsi and 2020 Democratic Nominee threads in CR.

Let me know if you want me to DM specifics@immamac.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

The blocked poster has been hiding their entire posts under spoiler tags in what seems to be an effort to bypass those of us who have him blocked - which A LOT of us do.

It’s fucking up the threads and leaving weird white chunks in the threads they’re posting in.

I can DM you the name of the poster in question with some screenshots that show what’s happening.

It’s completely fucked up the Tulsi and 2020 Democratic Nominee threads in CR.

Let me know if you want me to DM specifics@immamac.

That sounds less like a “shit is borked” post and more like a “I don’t like a poster post.”  
It’s CR, so do what all the sane people did and leave it...  Get your politics fix on a political forum and not a school/sports/football forum.

• Like 2

Exactly. I very, very rarely read anything in the CR and never post there. Out of curiosity I went to those 2 threads and scanned the posts over the last 48 hours and saw nothing weird. Unless imma already cleaned it up it sounds like what you said or a problem on the user end. One time months ago I was getting blank white spots on some posts where there should have been pics. Turns out it was a temporary issue with my internet provider.

That sounds less like a “shit is borked” post and more like a “I don’t like a poster post.”  
It’s CR, so do what all the sane people did and leave it...  Get your politics fix on a political forum and not a school/sports/football forum.

First sentence of the second paragraph gets most posters in the Cr.

GET RID OF THE GIANT FUCKING BANNER. IT'S TERRIBLE FUCKING DESIGN.

Seriously here are the dimensions of the picture: 1,000px × 666px (scaled to 1,055px × 703px). That's not a fucking banner. That's 2/3 of the god damn screen. Plus it sucks. It's the wrong color orange. Actually it's 3 shades of the wrong color orange with a red fucking mascot in the middle. It adds absolutely nothing of value.

Edited by Llogg
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, immamac said:

Try clearing cache and hard reloading the page. That is due to a JavaScript error. Can you also try changing the theme and seeing if one of the others has the same behavior? 

Its definitely a script issue.

At the risk of sounding extra dumb, where are the themes settings?

On 11/10/2019 at 4:41 PM, immamac said:

Try clearing cache and hard reloading the page. That is due to a JavaScript error. Can you also try changing the theme and seeing if one of the others has the same behavior? 

Yeah, same in all themes. I'm guessing it's a firefox mobile issue.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2019 at 10:33 AM, Llogg said:

GET RID OF THE GIANT FUCKING BANNER. IT'S TERRIBLE FUCKING DESIGN.

Seriously here are the dimensions of the picture: 1,000px × 666px (scaled to 1,055px × 703px). That's not a fucking banner. That's 2/3 of the god damn screen. Plus it sucks. It's the wrong color orange. Actually it's 3 shades of the wrong color orange with a red fucking mascot in the middle. It adds absolutely nothing of value.

spacer.png

I know this is intended behavior but seriously, wtf.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2019 at 6:25 AM, immamac said:

Fixed. Looks like it never put it back after one month was late or something. Weird PayPal issue. 

Looks like it happened again.  It’s auto debited so why does this keep happening?   

• 2 weeks later...