Shit's Borked

RPM

2 hours ago, immamac said:

I have noticed more double posts than usual so something isn't right. 

It's taking about 45 seconds for something to post after you click. Every click while waiting is a new post.

fwiw, edits go right through as normal

Edited by RPM

4 hours ago, RPM said:

It's taking about 45 seconds for something to post after you click. Every click while waiting is a new post.

fwiw, edits go right through as normal

I made a post last night on TT and after send I put my phone down. Picked it up 2 or 3 minutes later and was still not posted. On a browser now, wont load the site at all on TT.

On 2/6/2020 at 12:33 PM, PilotsError said:

Is there a way to make 'paste as plain text' the default?

There needs to be a concerted education campaign on this topic. Motherfuckers who lazily copy/paste crap have no idea how badly it screws up formatting for dark moders should be relentlessly flogged.

#DarkMode4Evah

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

ditto bolverk, i should not have to select the plaintext option, it should be the auto default for text.

here to gripe about the autoplay on sound/video from certain sources, specifically it looks like reddit links that autoembed with video are a primary culprit.

you got this work out GIF by Dr Pepper

11 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

ditto bolverk, i should not have to select the plaintext option, it should be the auto default for text.

here to gripe about the autoplay on sound/video from certain sources, specifically it looks like reddit links that autoembed with video are a primary culprit.

JFC this.  So fucking terrible. 

On 2/6/2020 at 12:33 PM, PilotsError said:

Is there a way to make 'paste as plain text' the default?

On 2/7/2020 at 11:14 PM, bolverk said:

There needs to be a concerted education campaign on this topic. Motherfuckers who lazily copy/paste crap have no idea how badly it screws up formatting for dark moders should be relentlessly flogged.

#DarkMode4Evah

We gotta get @Beau Vine on board with this movement, he’s killing us.