Shit's Borked

RPM

First of all, your pics aren’t showing, stupid fuck. Second of all, look at post #1456, those are all of the BRAND NEW posts at 9:37 this morning. Not a single one of those unread posts shows up in the unread stream, which is kinda the point. 

You may want to brush up on this two-year old thread before running your mouth. 

Edited by ss13
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/21/2020 at 3:13 PM, Bogeywon said:

Is anyone getting random notifications?

I started getting notifications for posts in certain threads (COVID DT thread for instance) even when the post wasn't in any way directed at me. I also get notifications when someone posts a new thread on a board I frequent (Movies & TV). I realized under my settings a lot of threads I've posted in were changed to Followed Content for me. No idea how that happened as I never follow anything. So I unfollowed everything that was showing up there and my notifications went away, but the board randomly chooses things that I start following again. I keep having to turn it back off or else the notifications feature will just be pointless.

On 4/1/2020 at 2:04 PM, wild_turkey said:

I started getting notifications for posts in certain threads (COVID DT thread for instance) even when the post wasn't in any way directed at me. I also get notifications when someone posts a new thread on a board I frequent (Movies & TV). I realized under my settings a lot of threads I've posted in were changed to Followed Content for me. No idea how that happened as I never follow anything. So I unfollowed everything that was showing up there and my notifications went away, but the board randomly chooses things that I start following again. I keep having to turn it back off or else the notifications feature will just be pointless.

do you use tapatalk? This is a culprit for doing this.

Hey @immamac  ,   I see the banner saying planned downtime today.   totally respect that and appreciate the headsup.

what time do you think you are going to be down and for roughly how long?     I realize the downtime could be longer, just want to know how long I have to hit f5 until the site updates again.

• Like 2

sorry guys haven't slept but 2 hours and have had to actually do my day job - the search engine going back to mysql during the migration state has cause us to fill up the disk a few times which is why we got the gateway errors (we are running on a single node in the old datacenter) I'm configuring the new datacenter to receive traffic tonight so tomorrow everything should be back to normal (or better than normal as we added more servers)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, immamac said:

sorry guys haven't slept but 2 hours and have had to actually do my day job - the search engine going back to mysql during the migration state has cause us to fill up the disk a few times which is why we got the gateway errors (we are running on a single node in the old datacenter) I'm configuring the new datacenter to receive traffic tonight so tomorrow everything should be back to normal (or better than normal as we added more servers)

Well that certainly looks like a lot of words.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, immamac said:

这到底意味着什么