Shit's Borked

RPM

I actually changed some shit and created a new group that is not able to see/give rep at all, report griefers and I'll just move them to that group. I also changed rep in general you may notice new rep choices that will accurately reflect the community.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, immamac said:

I actually changed some shit and created a new group that is not able to see/give rep at all, report griefers and I'll just move them to that group. I also changed rep in general you may notice new rep choices that will accurately reflect the community.

"fuck you" rep going to get some milage I think lol

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Aww stone oak has friends apparently 

Pretty familiar lookin friends if you ask me lol. This is an impressively loose butthole to go on a neg spree on a new account. I am really impressed with his tenacity, hats off. Wish our o-line showed the same persistence on blocks

image.thumb.png.9ef8b0a63f60e118be70ab3058eb9d7d.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

God damn this is great

Reminds me that many of us wanted a feature on shaggy where the poster would think they were posting but no one else could see their posts. That would be fun for some of the trolls

10 hours ago, immamac said:

10 hours ago, DDD Dad said:

So he got banned again? Isn’t that like twice in a week?

Maybe it’s time for a fatwa.

He seems to be trying to commit board suicide. I don’t mind helping.

i keep getting logged in/out.  click a thread and it starts as logged out, ads start to load, then logged in.  just tried to report some spam and it said my account didn't have access. 

edit: clearing cookies may have fixed it

Edited by elfenix

I'm getting notifications on notifications I've already read 30 minutes ago. Started this morning.

Well it's stopped now so... nevermind.

Edited by RPM
went away like a miracle

9 hours ago, immamac said:

He should create a fucking account and log in. There's no ads if you log in. 

Ahh that could be it I’m guessing... Also shouldn’t be like that for lurkers who are on the verge of signing up cause it turns them away.  Although I understand the need for add space to keep it running.

9 hours ago, Armybrat said:

For some reason I’ve been called out on the CR shithole, a place I have not participated in for two years. What’s wrong with some of those people?

If you have a logical thought that isn’t far right or far left you will be eaten like a baby seal by a shark in there.

Edited by Hook1997

On 7/22/2020 at 3:07 PM, Captainant said:

@immamac is there a way to turn off notifications on rep events from specific users? Stone Oak is welcome to keep negging my posts, but it'd be great if I didn't get spammed with notifications because it's no longer useful for knowing when someone replied to a post, etc

It's still absurd that there's no limit on neg rep. How much one can give, giving to the same poster, etc.

I’ve had posts quoted by another poster and then when I look at the thread my original post will come after the quote.  It has happened twice, most recently in the thread about The Marines/Sailors Drowning tragedy. 

on Ios/ipad. 

not a huge issue, but definitely ’wtf?’

Edited by slorch

2 hours ago, immamac said:

Screenshots help. 

Look at this post and the one right above it.

Posts 32 and 33.   RPM quotes my post( #33) in Post #32.

Like i said it's happened twice in about the past week.  I don't remember the thread of other occurrence.  Thought it was a one-timer.

Edited by slorch

Here is another example of the glitch Slorch saw:

2 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I’m not white bro.  Can I still come?

She’s been very welcoming.  

2 hours ago, BradInATX said:
I’m not white bro.  Can I still come?

You'll have to ask south Austin's mom about that.

The "She's been very welcoming" post was in response to "You'll have to ask . . . Mom about that" but sorts as having been posted after the later post. 

I don't know that I have seen it outside of DT - perhaps some time delay?

• 3 weeks later...